Biggest '06 Needs? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

Biggest '06 Needs?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby PACKman1144 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:53 pm

QQQQQuestion, hit me up quick. In the mock were doing in the college board, Im drafting for the Ravens.

Should I take Cutler or D. Williams. I'm not a big fan of Culter's (he's good, not that good). My 1 and 2 and 3 Huff, Jimmy Williams and LenDale White are off the board. Right now I'm leaning towards Deangelo. I feel drafting an elite RB would help us alot.

If you feel there's a better pick out of those 2 for us bring him up, I wanna rep us well in this draft, so all your input would be much apreciated.

If nothing else I wanna know how ya'll feel about takin a RB. ;-D
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RayVins » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:20 pm

come one guys... o-line? d-line? just stop...

#1- CB... we are retaining one CB this year if c-mac goes. either way we need alot of depth (like 4-5 CBs) and more youth.

#2- S... demps is leaving, plain and simple. we need a set starter at FS this year to put the defense back together if we intend to play a 46.

#3- LB... ray lewis has been hurt and hartwell is long gone. boulware and polley were last years answer so we need young quick OLBs and to retain bart scott. remmeber we build our team on defense... i think you guys forget this.

QB- not a need we should address in the draft, but through free agency. all we need is another QB for billick to ruin by starting his first year.

OL- DO YOUR RESEARCH! we drafted a huge OT in Adam Terry last season with the NE trade. vincent has only had one year, give him time... he will work out. flynn is a pretty good C but he is aging, but a C can be addressed in the 3-4 rounds.

DL- RE suggs will be one of the best once he re-learns the position. DTs kelly gregg and Ma'ake Kemoeatu are extremely underrated and are big guys. weaver or dwan edwards easily have the size to play a big run-stopping DE in our scheme.

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT OUR QB, OL, AND DL AFTER ONE BAD YEAR... IT HAPPENS!!!
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby PACKman1144 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:52 pm

well if thats the case, we can complain about every posistion's performance this year, safety and corner are big needs, but lack depth in the draft this year...
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Postby no1cowboysfan » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:39 pm

PACKman1144 wrote:well if thats the case, we can complain about every posistion's performance this year, safety and corner are big needs, but lack depth in the draft this year...

are you kidding? This is one of the deeper safety drafts in a while. CB, maybe not so much... but still not bad. But safety is set.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby PACKman1144 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:05 pm

no1cowboysfan wrote:
PACKman1144 wrote:well if thats the case, we can complain about every posistion's performance this year, safety and corner are big needs, but lack depth in the draft this year...

are you kidding? This is one of the deeper safety drafts in a while. CB, maybe not so much... but still not bad. But safety is set.

Yeah I wasn;t thinking I just lumped corners and sfteys together in my head. Corners are very shallow, but there are some nice safeties out there, Huff, Bing etc.
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Postby ghettosermon » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:04 pm

Safety
ghettosermon
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Previous