Biggest '06 Needs? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Indianapolis Colts

Biggest '06 Needs?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Biggest '06 Needs?

Postby Bennett4prez » Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:30 pm

Hey, I'm putting together a Mock Draft for the 2006 season (bi-weekly: check out the College Sports forum). So, I'm going around to each team's forum and asking the hometown fans what they believe their team's biggest weakness is. So, without any further adieu...

What do you think the Colts biggest weakness(es) are for the '06 season?

THANKS! ;-D
[url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106] Check Us Out! A New Debate Daily![/url]

TICE FIRED!
Bennett4prez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Warhawk » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:46 pm

Hmm...

Well, our biggest weakness right NOW is our cornerbacks, but that is in part due to the inexperience of the group. Frankly, it's tough to figure what we'll need until we know what we'll lose in free agency. That's the big problem looming on our horizon right now.
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:19 am

Definitely the QB. He bites.

LOL. Just kidding..

I would continue to address the defense. I also would be prepared to add a WR by chance Wayne walks.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:26 am

It's so sad to know in the back of my mind, so many of my favorites won't be back next year unless a miracle takes place. Reggie is almost certain to not be back next season, so I'd have to agree with Swipe, a WR will certainly be needed to step in. Also, the corners do need to get better, but I think it's a lack of experience over a lack of talent. Sanders and Jackson are solid and Doss is always a strong play as is Harper. I would also like to see some more productivity from our TE's. Dallas Clark is alright, but he needs to take the next step.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Indianapolis Colts