Biggest '06 Needs? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to New Orleans Saints

Biggest '06 Needs?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Biggest '06 Needs?

Postby Bennett4prez » Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:36 pm

Hey, I'm putting together a Mock Draft for the 2006 season (bi-weekly: check out the College Sports forum). So, I'm going around to each team's forum and asking the hometown fans what they believe their team's biggest weakness is. So, without any further adieu...

What do you think the Saints biggest weakness(es) are for the '06 season?

THANKS! ;-D
[url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106] Check Us Out! A New Debate Daily![/url]

TICE FIRED!
Bennett4prez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mikus » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:14 am

Quarterback -- now that Aaron Brooks is on his way out, who will fill the void? (Matt Leinart we hope)

Linebacker -- Courtney Watson, Sedrick Hodge, Terrance Melton ... these are not household names. If the Saints are going to continue to improve on defense (last in the league in 2004, 14th in 2005), they need a big shot linebacker in the middle.

Cornerback -- Mike McKenzie needs to play better next season. Fahkir Brown was way overrated, and I think he is terrible. Fred Thomas is getting old. Jason Craft is terrible. They need a shut down guy.

O-Line -- a unit that was supposed to be great, but was disappointing ... the two bright spots: LeCharles Bentley and Jamal Brown.

Wide Receiver -- what if Joe Horn never returns to form? Donte Stallworth is still progressing, but they need a bigger threat opposite him to remain competitive, especially with a new QB.

Kicker -- John Carney is too old. His leg will fall off soon. Bring back Morten!
Thanks to madaslives911 for the sweet sig!
The Hazean: Fantasy football galore
mikus
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Location: Same place as every other blogger: My Mom's basement. That is where bloggers work, right?

Postby louisianacajunsam » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:35 am

the saints need to keep mckinnon at least as a backup at linebacker..he and will smith were by far our best players this season on defense...

i'm hoping we somehow get favre over to the saints, following sherman....then draft a.j. hawk, and then andrew whitworth, then defense
louisianacajunsam
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Return to New Orleans Saints