The biggest need is a new Defensive Co-Ordinator!! Marmie just plane SUCKS!!
A new head coach besides Martz would also be nice. I think Martz is a great O.C and a pretty good HC, but his time has come in ST Louis and I think it's time to move on.
I would actually like to see Vitt stay as our HC, at least for one more year. To see what he could do with a full year and training camp behind him.
I'll break it down by position:
OL: Pace, Nutten, McCollum, Timmerman, and Barron.
* The addition of Barron has helped the right side of the line. We'll have to wait and see what Incognito can do to help interject some youth into our o-line. I think we need to draft another center, right guard or left guard since those guys are getting old.
* We don't need another qb or back-up qb. Not unless the HC plans to call 60 plus passing attempts per game.
* No need for another rb either. Faulk is a good back-up option and our problems stem more from needed rushing attempts then the actual player.
WR: Holt, Bruce and Curtis
* No need for another wr. We had so many quality ones that Furry got moved to the defensive side of the ball.
* I would actually like to see the Rams get a te that can block and be a weapon in receiving the ball. Kinda like Gates, Witten, or Shockey.
* just signed a long term contract, so no need for a kicker.
DL: Little, Pickett, Kennedy and Hargrove
* Solid DL's, but besides Little, no other all-star potentials. Pickett is a free agent this year, so we might lose him. So getting a dominant run stopping, huge, defensive line-man to clog the middle would be very helpfull.
LB: Clairborne, Coakley and Tinoisamoa
* We have a solid group of lb's, but would like to see a younger, more athletic one to compliment Pisa. Draft someone like Derrick Johnson.
DB's: Archuleta, Furrey, Groce, and Fisher
* this is our biggest need eventhough we drafted several last year. I would like to see the Rams not draft project db's, but ones that can already play and are bigger/taller. Archuleta is also a free agent so we might also lose him.
ST: This unit has played okay, but would like to see more production out of the return aspect. This would help in givin' us much better starting field position.