1. Peyton Manning...whats his last name?
2. Carson Palmer...solid line-wrs-rbs. respectable defense.
3. Kerry Collins...Jordan-Moss-Gabriel-Porter
4. Bulger...More balance to the offense. Maybe not top 5. But still top 10
5. Plummer...two years in a row in the top 8 qbs. Plummer has quitely become a respectable qb. Sucked early this year though.
6.Brady needs to keep throwing. His DST is leaving him vulnerable.
7. Mcnabb is a lock in the top 5 with TO. Still in the top 10 cuz he is tooooo good.
8. Brees. Great Offense. Gates-LT-Mccardell-parker-caldwell could really bust it up.
9. Eli. Thrid year starting is goin to be great.
10. Delhomme. Rbs will be hurt. and they will pick up another wr. Great.
Outside looking in.
Favre-why isn't he in the top 10?
Lefty-Needs better wrs.
Green-Johnny Morton was more important than we all thought to this offense.
Daunte...the guy tore THREE ligaments. No way he is a top 10 guy next season.
Vick. BEST running offense in the league takes away from his stats.
Bledsoe...running game was in shambles this season. Forcing him to pass.