http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/f ... urgery.ap/
Says he'll be ready for the start of training camp. He did apparently have all 3 tears so i was wrong about that...but i was right about the important thing....He'll be ready to start the year. Hopefully in ARIZONA!!
Edited to include my list:
1. Peyton Manning (until Palmer does it consistently he can't be tops)
2. Carson Palmer (have all faith they will get a deal in place for CJ)
3. Bulger (still has a ton of weapons. running game will take some pressure off.)
4. Kerry Collins (Randy will have to be healthy again one of these years.)
5. Culpepper (that nice shiny red uni will do wonders for him
. Just don't want him back in Minny. And maybe they don't want that either.)
6. Brady (proving he can do it with his arm...and next year he's going to have to.)
7. Eli Manning (struggling of late but will work everything out for next year. NEXT year is the coming out party)
8. Bledsoe (T.O. is always good for at least one year. and Bledsoe will keep chucking him the ball. Meshawn and TO in the same locker room? Thats going to be tough.)
9. McNabb (has NO weapons. You guys thought Trash and Stinkston sucked? Wait till next year. The beginning of the end for the Eagles.)
10. Byron Leftwich (Matt Jones has the skills and remember he's just learning. Next year he will be a true #1 WR. And Leftwich and him are going to tune up the last 7 weeks against garbage teams for next year.)
Last edited by TheRawDAWG on Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!