Advice on 10 team Keeper League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Advice on 10 team Keeper League

Moderator: Football Moderators

Advice on 10 team Keeper League

Postby Moneytrain » Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:36 pm

I have the opportunity of keeping one Veteran and one Rookie from last year. I have D. McCallister as my rookie and debating on keeping J. Garcia or C. Dillon.

I also have the 1st pick in my draft. Based on other teams kept players, I believe that players like A. Green, P. Holmes, R. Williams, and S. Davis will still be available on the board.

I know that RB's are a premium in our league, as we start 2 RB's in our league, so I'm not sure if I should keep Dillon and pick up another RB, so that I start with 3 RB's or should I keep Garcia and pick one of the above mentioned RB's for a 1 Stud QB and 2 RB combination?

What does anyone think?

Thanks,

Moneytrain
Moneytrain

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby n_tremain23 » Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:03 pm

Ok,this is solely if this was my team,but maybe it will help you out.First of all I would keep Jeff Garcia as my QB and pick Shaun Alexander with the first pick in the draft.With Deuce and Alexander as your RB tandem,your goinna put up some huge numbers.I would also try to get a decent backup if possible.Maybe 5th round or so.
n_tremain23

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:18 pm

i would also keep garcia and pick a stud rb with ur first pick. if alexander or green are there grab em. alexander should go first IMO. deuce, garcia, and one of those two would b a good start.

Postby Moneytrain » Fri Aug 23, 2002 3:07 pm

Thanks for the replies, that is kind of the direction that I was leaning towards.
Moneytrain

Return to Football Talk