Ravens venue (M&T Bank Stadium) question - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

Ravens venue (M&T Bank Stadium) question

Moderator: Football Moderators

Ravens venue (M&T Bank Stadium) question

Postby The Lung » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:41 am

Are all the parking lots reserve pass only, like in Pittsburgh? Is there a general admission parking lot? If so, which one(s)?
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby klaxs258 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:46 pm

their is not like a huge general amdmissions parking lot but around the stadium there are different places where lil bums off the street let you park. If you go down their you will find parking lots but you will not get in one for under 25 to 30 dollars. ARe you trying to tailgate are just going to the game? If you are just going to the game by far your best option is lightrail.

[b]Tiger Woods[/b]
2006 British Open Champion
Woods-11 Nicklaus-18
[b]Wins At Age 30[/b]
Woods-50 Nicklaus-33

[b]The Greatest Golfer ever Tiger Wood[/b]
klaxs258
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby PACKman1144 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:03 pm

Yeah I agre with klaxs. if you aren't tailagting the light rail is the way to go. Thay have a stop right by there, and it is cheaper (and safer) than bringing your car..

have fun ;-D
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby The Lung » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:40 pm

I am driving down from Reading, PA. Yes, I want to tailgate. So all the stadium lots are reserved pass only? That sucks!

Man, the Pittsburgh and Baltimore parking scene sucks. When I go see the Steelers versus the Giants or the Jets at Giants Stadium in NJ, they have huge general admission parking lots around the entire venue.
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby klaxs258 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:50 am

you will easily find parking its just not going to be one huge general admission parking lot like a theme park. Your car will be safe and you can tailgate.

If you drive a Gmc truck though they have a lot right next to the stadiumd where the first 45 gmc truck owneres can park. It openns 3 hours before the game and to park their you woud have to get their right around then.

[b]Tiger Woods[/b]
Woods-11 Nicklaus-18
[b]Wins At Age 30[/b]
Woods-50 Nicklaus-33

klaxs258
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby The Lung » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:13 am

Thanks for the advice guys. I ended up taking light rail from Timonium - although the train service was out of order and they used buses to bring us in. Can't beat a round-trip ticket for only $3.50. ;-D

Although, again, it baffles me how cities like Baltimore and Pittsburgh build stadiums with parking lots that are all reserved pass for season tickets holders only. How can there be no parking for out-of-town visitors? When I go to Philadelphia or Giants Stadium to catch a game, there's plenty of parking everywhere!
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

Postby klaxs258 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:58 pm

The Lung wrote:Thanks for the advice guys. I ended up taking light rail from Timonium - although the train service was out of order and they used buses to bring us in. Can't beat a round-trip ticket for only $3.50. ;-D

Although, again, it baffles me how cities like Baltimore and Pittsburgh build stadiums with parking lots that are all reserved pass for season tickets holders only. How can there be no parking for out-of-town visitors? When I go to Philadelphia or Giants Stadium to catch a game, there's plenty of parking everywhere!

Not only just out of town visitors but fans who just go to one or two games.

I agree with you 100%

When me and my dad go we just take the light rail to it is by far the way to go

[b]Tiger Woods[/b]
Woods-11 Nicklaus-18
[b]Wins At Age 30[/b]
Woods-50 Nicklaus-33

klaxs258
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff