How do you spend your Sunday? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

How do you spend your Sunday?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby kashikis » Mon Dec 02, 2002 12:32 pm

I usually get up around 10 and get the morning kinks out off the way and turn on the old tube to watch espn the pre-game on FOX. Gotta love Terry and the crew! Then it's on the computer to IM my lineup to Guttpuppy and harass him a bit while checkin out the cafe. After that all gets squared away it's off to the beer store followed by an invasion of a fellow league-members home. Only thing left is the beer drinkin, smack-talkin, cheerin, and watchin the games.

OK now here's what happens the other 9 outta 10 times. Wake up (hopefully) around 11pm with some sort of hangover / party leftover buzz. Sometimes this doesn't happen till noon or later (explaining why i tend to miss pre-game chat). Then i proceed to crawl my ass to the kitchen to get something to drink and wash that left-over alcohol taste outta my mouth. Slowly making my way to the computer to get my lineup in on time then frantically scurrying out the door so i can get beer and be at my buddy's house promptly at 1:15. (I don't think I've seen a 1 pm kickoff in 4 weeks now). And proceed to get myself nice and sloppy to make the football day go easier.
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby fntsyrookie » Mon Dec 02, 2002 3:50 pm

Wake up around 11 am or so and immediately brush my teeth (after heavy nights of drinking it always seems like some strange animal has taken a crap in my mouth or something) Anyways I then tune in to the FOX pre game. I like JB, Howie and maybe Jimmie Johnson is o.k. I can't stand Bradshaw. Oh well I don't have cable anymore so what are you gonna do? By this time I've got my line up set so there is no need to fiddle around with that. I just sit back and watch football. All day. This has caused numerous amounts of friction with my girlfriend, but I told her that that's just the way it is during football season. Sometimes I'll go to a buddies, or the bar, but usually I'm a slug on Sunday's and don't leave home.
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby joester » Tue Dec 03, 2002 5:50 pm

I am just a kid and am bored right before the games start. i try my best to wake up noon but its usually around 10. Click on my sunday ticket and chill.
joester
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Dec 03, 2002 6:48 pm

Awwww...Jooee...you should be studying on Sunday...I know,you do right?You study QB stats & RB stats & WR stats,etc.,etc. :-B
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby joester » Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:39 pm

Nawwwwww That is saturdays task. on sunday you have to watch all 13 games while going nuts when Bledsoe and moulds hook up.
joester
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Previous

Return to General Talk