Sorry everyone... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Sorry everyone...

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby joshyboy72 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:30 pm

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=207905

Why do people react so crazily to stuff like this?

Sorry man but you've been requesting too many sigs lately.

That's the straight up truth...and I'm not mad at you or anything.

You've got problems if running away like this is how you handle the truth. And this isn't even a big issue either, it's just about stupid sigs on a stupid online message board. You're going to come across much bigger realizations (is that even a word) in your life, and this isn't the way to deal with it.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:19 am

maybe if you learned to make your own sigs you would understand why people get frustrated when you request new stuff all the time. its a time consuming process that many people take advantage of, especially of late.

i dont think anyone has any ill feelings for you personally, i dont at least, but if you feel the need to leave the cafe over people in the logos forum having a problem with the frequent requests, that seems a little weak.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Plindsey88 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:15 am

Reading those threads was cracking me up....

How old are you, Dirt Bag?

Let me just say that you're going to make someone a wonderful wife some day.... You've got the nagging down to a science.....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Payne Dailey » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:25 am

Plindsey88 wrote:Reading those threads was cracking me up....

How old are you, Dirt Bag?

Let me just say that you're going to make someone a wonderful wife some day.... You've got the nagging down to a science.....

He says he's 13 in the school project survey in GT. Those old threads were great.
Payne Dailey
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Alkaholik » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:28 pm

I understand Joshy on this one, it is not an easy process and no one chargers any $$ for their time.

like dlux said, learn how to do it yourself, its not hard.

Instead of crying over it, cowboy up and get yourself a paint program and start from scratch, you cant have people doing everything for you life, if you want stuff so specific and customized, there's no better way than doing it yourself.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby Dirt Bag » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:17 pm

im sorry for everything i said, like i said in the GT forum, my life has been stressuful and i was a fool to attempt to take it out on you guys, i edited my original post,

yeah, im trying to learn to make my own sigs, i have Photoshop 7.0, i understand cutting/pasting pics and layers and text and simple borders, but im still stumped about background, i dont even understand the simplest tutorials at most websites, so my sigs dont turn out very good...im gunna practice alot more and i think i might try a simple 'May the force be with you', Yoda sig.

~Dirt Bag
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dirt Bag » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:22 pm

hey everyone, i found a good tut on a starfield background and got one made, i couldnt get a border on it, i did what your supposed to and i got an error that said the selected space was empty

~Dirt Bag
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby UTLonghorns » Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:00 pm

Thats a pretty good sig. And about the above arguement, you guys should just forget everything ever happened. The cafe is a site designed for people to have a good time while talking about Fantasy Football. You guys are doing the complete opposite. Getting mad about something irrelevant to FF. I hope things are fixed up soon.

But sweet sig DB, again, its nothing like the masterpeices you see from D-Lux and Joshy, but an excellent first timer
UTLonghorns
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb Supporter

Postby giantdogs92 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:05 pm

i think you need to do something with the text... outer glows, drop shadows etc.

~giantdogs92
giantdogs92
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Guru13 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:08 pm

im not gonna hold anything against you, but just dont do it again, you know?, its very difficult for people not to get angry when things like this happen, it can be very irritating, like i said, i wont hold it against you, cuz everyone makes simple mistakes, such as this, just dont do it again. ;-D
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests