Black Jack weekly Scores - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Black Jack weekly Scores

Moderator: Football Moderators

Black Jack weekly Scores

Postby Alkaholik » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:35 pm

Not to hate but i noticed every week the Cafe BlackJack scoring totals for the week dont show up until the end of the next week, I wanted to offer my assistance if any help is needed and maybe we could get the totals for the week out by Monday or Tuesday?

Let me know if you guys need a helpin hand ;-D
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Black Jack weekly Scores

Postby danleroi22 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:35 pm

Alkaholik wrote:Not to hate but i noticed every week the Cafe BlackJack scoring totals for the week dont show up until the end of the next week, I wanted to offer my assistance if any help is needed and maybe we could get the totals for the week out by Monday or Tuesday?

I have noticed that as well... I wish they would do it on Tuesday...
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Re: Black Jack weekly Scores

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:31 pm

Alkaholik wrote:Not to hate but i noticed every week the Cafe BlackJack scoring totals for the week dont show up until the end of the next week, I wanted to offer my assistance if any help is needed and maybe we could get the totals for the week out by Monday or Tuesday?

Yeah, I know these always are the last to go up. MCG321 is the guy who does these...I'm not sure of his schedule, but I assume he has to get to them whenever he can. I think he still has to enter all the totals by hand for each NFL player which can take a little time.

The only disadvantage to putting the threads out later is if people are going away and can't wait until the weekend to input scores. Otherwise, there's really no hurry.

He would be the person to ask, though...if he needs/wants the help, then the admins would have to give you mod powers in this forum to do them.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby MCG321 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:27 pm

Yeah - it is me who does the scoring. I usually try to have them completed by Wednesday, atlhough twice this season I've been a bit late.

I could put the next week's thread up on Tuesday before the past week's scores are ready - would that be better?
MCG321
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Alkaholik » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:42 pm

Yea, whatever works. I Just noticed it each week as i went to veiw my weekly scores for Pick 3, Lucky Ladders and Sweet 16 that the Black Jack scores were from the previous week most the time.

I just wanted to lend my assistance if it would help speed up the process, it's not a big issue and I understand how it is time consuming.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Return to Cafe Games Talk