Attention McGahee Owners.. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Attention McGahee Owners..

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby warrick95 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:29 pm

foulballstrike3 wrote:Alright, first of all, none of this is his fault. Secondly, this isn't going to get any easier for him. He and Julius Jones were my first two picks and luckily I have Larry Johnson and Mike Anderson. His playoff opponents are Denver and Cincy. He has some decent matchups in week 13 and 14 vs. Miami (if you remember, he got off to a good start w/ a TD then did nothing including a fumble) and NE. Unfortunately, his other easy matchup is against NYJ in week 17, yippee!!!

He's my first rounder and I won't be using him in the playoffs, that's pretty bad.

Lol, they were my first two picks, too. I almost moved him and Shockey for LJ Smith and Larry Johnson, but just could not move that production at TE. Looks like it was a bad call...he was rather hesitant to trade, too, so who knows if it would've occurred.
"The son of Bobby Bowden once again proved he's as predictable as a Julia Roberts' movie.

And upon further review, just as sappy, too."
-Naples Daily News
warrick95
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Trying to clog the leaky Bengals defense with plastic putty...

Postby Kilroy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:15 am

I picked Willis at 1.12 and Dillon and 2.1 in my $$$ league, so I'm already WAY past nervous. Got MeMo in my starting lineup opposite McGahee in a game I HAVE to win this week to keep my hopes of defending my title alive. Am I confident? Nope. Do I think Willis is "wearing out"? Also nope. The BUF Pass Offense (or lack thereof) is killin' him. I could start Taylor over him, but if I'm gonna go down it ain't gonna be with my #1 ridin' pine.

No Guts No Glory.

:-o

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby awwchrist » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:33 am

Considering the injuries and poor performances this season, congrats if you have someone to replace McGahee's starting position.

Seriously, I have no recourse in one league.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk