T.O. back? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

T.O. back?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby merc » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:52 pm

I didn't know getting into a fist fight with the Eagles ambassador was speaking your mind.....

Now that i know that, I am going to go speak my mind by knocking my boss in the jaw for not letting me off early today.
Huh? It was Douglas who went looking for trouble with TO, not the other way around... (let's get our fact's straight).
Thanks Anx2a for the Custom Sig

[i]2006 Cafe TSN Ultimate Salary Cap Playoff Champion[/i]
merc
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:53 pm

merc wrote:A man's life is ruined because he spoke his mind and gave his opinion.

Speaking your mind and giving your opinion also have consequences.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 73)

Postby Redskins Win » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:04 pm

Members Only Jackets wrote:I stand corrected...cafe was right all along. Owens OUT! ;-D

Never doubt the all powerfull Cafe ;-D ;-D ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby maddog60 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:08 pm

merc wrote:
I didn't know getting into a fist fight with the Eagles ambassador was speaking your mind.....

Now that i know that, I am going to go speak my mind by knocking my boss in the jaw for not letting me off early today.
Huh? It was Douglas who went looking for trouble with TO, not the other way around... (let's get our fact's straight).

Oh yeah it's all Douglas's fault? Where do you come up with that theory? Considering Douglas has been nothing but a peacemaker for the Eagles organization, and TO has done nothing but cause havoc for his teammates.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby VaderFin » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:09 pm

merc wrote:
Ya, the media totally devestated his entire life. What else does he have to live for now! He is completely broke and devestated
I get the feeling that TO lived for football Sundays. What else does he like to do??? What else, who else does he love?

The media didn't put the opinions in his head or the words in his mouth. All they did was ask the right questions and report his stated opinions. It was TO's choice to speak to them though... and that's where he made his first mistake.

Prepare for another merc nervous breakdown.
There's no need to be rude, Vaderfin. Also, you might find yourself suspended if you continue to open your mouth and voice your opinions on a fellow FFC teammate. ;-)

:-b Resist merc, you can do it!!
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby merc » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:36 pm

Oh yeah it's all Douglas's fault? Where do you come up with that theory?
Well, if you believe the media, it isn't a theory at all. As reported, Douglas went looking for TO and barged into the training room accusing TO of faking his injury. TO didn't go looking for Douglas, rather, Douglas went looking to make trouble with TO. If Douglas had not done what he did, there'd have been no fight at all.

If someone came looking to make trouble and making accusations against me, I might pop him in the mouth too? :-D

Vaderfin: Resistance if futile. ;-)

(Thank god I can cut this guy and we can eventually stop talking about him... )

merc
General Manager
General Manager

Postby maddog60 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:40 pm

merc wrote:If someone came looking to make trouble and making accusations against me, I might pop him in the mouth too? :-D

ANd if you did that, you'd end up in jail for assault. TO's an adult, not the league, not the team, but society, expects him and every other adult to behavior with a certain level of responsibility. That includes not punching people just because they make you mad. If anything, TO should be lucky he didn't get arrested.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby henryhormann » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:40 pm

sounds like somebody's got a man crush on T.O.
henryhormann
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby merc » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:45 pm

ANd if you did that, you'd end up in jail for assault.
And, rightly so.

TO's an adult, not the league, not the team, but society, expects him and every other adult to behavior with a certain level of responsibility. That includes not punching people just because they make you mad. If anything, TO should be lucky he didn't get arrested.
Right, and Douglas who was also one of the participants and the instigator of the event, was also lucky to not have been arrested.... maybe the solution would have been to make them cellmates in one of those no holds barred death-cage matches? 8-o

BTW, if you believe folks like Ditka, these type fights happen alot in football locker rooms... without nary a word heard outside of them... usually.

merc
General Manager
General Manager

Postby merc » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:48 pm

sounds like somebody's got a man crush on T.O.
One look at TO in those white spandex practice tights was all it took. :-P

Seriously though, I do appreciate him for his on field abilities which I think are probably without peer... or at least top 10 of all time.

merc
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk