T.O. back? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

T.O. back?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby josebach » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:13 pm

merc wrote:Wow... I am astonished.

A man's life is ruined because he spoke his mind and gave his opinion.

I can't imagine that any player with a brain would ever risk their livelihood by talking honestly with the media ever again....

Are you going to blame this post on your son like all of your other nonsensical T.O. posts? ;-)

merc wrote:I am gonna kill that kid.... or at least ground him.
Sorry for the nonsense he posted here in this thread.... I wonder where else he and his friends posted?

LOL ;-D
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby merc » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:28 pm

Are you going to blame this post on your son like all of your other nonsensical T.O. posts?
josebach,
I don't see anything I've said in this thread which is nonsensical. To what specifically do you refer?

And, if I was TO, I'd surely appreciate the attention you are giving me, but, of course, I am not TO.

I guess I just can't understand what it must be like to be someone with nothing else better to do than to search, copy, and paste someone's lesser past posts into a totally different thread, for the simple reason than to denigrate another human being.

Did your attempt at embarrassing me make you feel better; or superior; or was it simply a move made out of boredom by a sad, thoughtless human being with nothing better to do?

You should be ashamed of yourself...now go tell your momma you've been a bad boy. :-D
Thanks Anx2a for the Custom Sig

[i]2006 Cafe TSN Ultimate Salary Cap Playoff Champion[/i]
merc
General Manager
General Manager

Postby josebach » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:30 pm

merc wrote:
Are you going to blame this post on your son like all of your other nonsensical T.O. posts?
josebach,
I don't see anything I've said in this thread which is nonsensical. To what specifically do you refer?

And, if I was TO, I'd surely appreciate the attention you are giving me, but, of course, I am not TO.

I guess I just can't understand what it must be like to be someone with nothing else better to do than to search, copy, and paste someone's lesser past posts into a totally different thread, for the simple reason than to denigrate another human being.

Did your attempt at embarrassing me make you feel better; or superior; or was it simply a move made out of boredom by a sad, thoughtless human being with nothing better to do?

You should be ashamed of yourself...now go tell your momma you've been a bad boy. :-D

Nice post. Actually, I just have this thing against liars and people who blame their kids for something they did. And you're chastising me? :-D
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby BrutallyHuge » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:35 pm

merc wrote:Vaderfin: Resistance if futile. ;-)

:-?
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby merc » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:38 pm

Nice post. Actually, I just have this thing against liars.
Your personal crusade is an honorable one indeed. I would guess that being online, AND living in the college partytown of the world, must keep you very busy in your pursuit of ultimate truth and the exposing of the purveyors of BS.

Keep up the good work. ;-7

Okay... now go and tell your momma you've been a bad boy. :-D

merc
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:39 pm

merc wrote:
josebach,

A well thought out, perfectly articulated burn....just doesn't have the same effect as "Kiss my hairy butt you backwoods redneck". :-b
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby pmix » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:42 pm

merc wrote:Wow... I am astonished.

A man's life is ruined because he spoke his mind and gave his opinion.

I can't imagine that any player with a brain would ever risk their livelihood by talking honestly with the media ever again....

Lets all revolt and speak our minds against our employers and fellow co-workers.

My boss is a fat, overpaid slob that gets all the credit for my hard work. And that slacker in the next cubicle keeps lookin up crap bout fantasy football all day instead of workin on that sales project due next week.

AHHHHHH, I feel better now. Lets just hope my boss isn't a fantasy football fanatic and knows my handle on the cafe. On second thought, I could use a nice, extended PAID suspension. (Just saw it was non-paid, I may need to rethink this post.)
Last edited by pmix on Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pmix
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby merc » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:44 pm

Actually, I just have this thing against liars and people who blame their kids for something they did. And you're chastising me?
josebach,

Just in case you still don't realize it, my comment on it being my son was my attempt at sarcastically agreeing with a previous poster who suggested that my posts in that thread were done by my kids... (I guess I needed to add some icons next time so my intent would be more clear to folks who don't know me...)

Here, cut and paste one of these back into that other post for me, will ya? ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7

(OR, is this all just another dastardly LIE?) :-D

merc
General Manager
General Manager

Postby josebach » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:46 pm

merc wrote:
Nice post. Actually, I just have this thing against liars.
Your personal crusade is an honorable one indeed. I would guess that being online, AND living in the college partytown of the world, must keep you very busy in your pursuit of ultimate truth and the exposing of the purveyors of BS.

Keep up the good work. ;-7

Okay... now go and tell your momma you've been a bad boy. :-D

Obviously you're trying, but let me save you the trouble. In a million years you couldn't get me to substantiate myself to you.
;-)
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby ampant » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:53 pm

Terrell Owens wrote: :~(

I am almost ready to finally drop him from my FF team. :-°
It's time to put down the crack-pipe and step away from the keyboard.
ampant
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 16)

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk