10 team yahoo: Guy w/ 2nd lowest points in 1st place - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

10 team yahoo: Guy w/ 2nd lowest points in 1st place

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Mercer Boy » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:37 pm

merc wrote:BTW, what is a points league?

The league is not designed by head to head matchups but rather the total amount of points your starters accrue during the year. Whoever has the most points wins.

Some leagues have side prizes for the point leader; others actually decide the winner by it.

As for the original question - stuff like this happens. It's all about who you play in that case. Of course, he could only be a few points from being the 4th or 5th highest scorer also...depends on the gap.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Vikings Rube » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:34 pm

In one Yahoo ten teamer I'm in sixth place with the most points. Luck is a part of FF and that's something we'll all have to get used to. On the other hand, almost every league that I'm first in, I also lead in points. Don't try making sense of it.

PS All this trying to quantify luck in FF is getting a bit humorous. We need some hardcore math freak to work out some equation. Maybe PLindsey can go to work on it when he's not working on Def matchups. I bet FF is about 34.54298573821345% luck. There, I feel better.
"Super Bowl, Homeboy."
Vikings Rube
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk