More Players Coming Out Early? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

More Players Coming Out Early?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby HskrPwr13 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:54 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:
HskrPwr13 wrote:I'd be shocked if VY left early. I dont seem him being a Vick. He doesnt seem to have the passing ability that NFL teams want/need.

Neither does Mike Vick....

You wouldnt know that based on listening to the commentators: such a strong arm, great vision, man love, man love, etc. To a lesser degree you hear that about Marcus, but never about Young.
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:06 pm

I think both Young and Quinn would end up being top 10 picks due to the need for QBs by so many of the league's bottom feeders.

Rookie salaires are ridiculous by the way. Look at the money Charles Rogers has robbed from the Lions (and I am a Rogers fan).
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby VaderFin » Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:30 pm

About the only thing the NBA does right is have a limit to what rookies can make that is in line with their status in the league. I would be shocked if the NFL doesn't fix this huge problem. Even the players association wants it fixed so veterans can get a bigger share of the pie.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby HskrPwr13 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:04 pm

VaderFin wrote:About the only thing the NBA does right is have a limit to what rookies can make that is in line with their status in the league. I would be shocked if the NFL doesn't fix this huge problem. Even the players association wants it fixed so veterans can get a bigger share of the pie.

Agreed! I'm so sick of not just athletes, but CEOs, and even people further down the line that seem to think that they should come into a situation cold, and automatically be paid more than everyone else regardless of actual abilitly or time served.
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

Postby confused_jake » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:44 am

I am pretty sure reggie bush is going to enter the draft becuase i heard on espn that hes looking for an agent.
confused_jake
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to College Football