This Picture Has 74 Band References In It - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

This Picture Has 74 Band References In It

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby CapitalGoofBall » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:03 am

the more I look at that figure in the window display (the one with the red bikini I keep thinking "Everything but the Girl" I mean there has to be a reason why she is almost invisable! All the other figure are drawn out and given color and definition (other then the "Blur"red out figure.) Every mannaquin I have ever seen has some color to it and is not see thru. It makes sense. You say that all we see is the girl, but all I see is the hair and here bikini. I also think that she is wearing a red bikini and not full clothing to make it more obvious that we can't see her. IMO
CapitalGoofBall
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar
Cafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 905
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: in a cloud of smoke

Postby BrutallyHuge » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:24 am

Someone made a picture with all the answers typed on the jpg.

If anyone wants the link, PM Me.

I don't want to ruin anything for anyone. Also, I'm not going to give any more answers.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5971
Joined: 21 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Illadelph

Postby CapitalGoofBall » Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:22 am

I was just sent the Jpeg and only counted 70 names on it.

FYI:It is Hole and not Puddle of mud.

There is also a circle drawn around the ??? girl in red and the Plant by the roses-looks like the poster knew they were something, but never figured them out.
CapitalGoofBall
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar
Cafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 905
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: in a cloud of smoke

Postby Redskins Win » Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:18 pm

CapitalGoofBall wrote:I was just sent the Jpeg and only counted 70 names on it.

FYI:It is Hole and not Puddle of mud.

There is also a circle drawn around the ??? girl in red and the Plant by the roses-looks like the poster knew they were something, but never figured them out.


I'm thinking the plant maybe Robert Plant.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CapitalGoofBall » Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:13 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
I'm thinking the plant maybe Robert Plant.


It makes sense because


SPOILER








They list that the girl in between the cowboy junkies as
Janes Addiction ( I didnt know her name was Jane so I guess that the Plants name could be Robert
CapitalGoofBall
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar
Cafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 905
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: in a cloud of smoke

Postby moonhead » Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:18 pm

CapitalGoofBall wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
I'm thinking the plant maybe Robert Plant.


It makes sense because


SPOILER








They list that the girl in between the cowboy junkies as
Janes Addiction ( I didnt know her name was Jane so I guess that the Plants name could be Robert


it's jane because she's tarzan's girl.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby VaderFin » Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:27 pm

I've been away from the computer all day Friday and up until now today so I haven't seen the picture yet.

I'm going to go ahead and ask BH to post the picture with the answers here in the thread because I think most everyone has seen it who has been into this thread and I think we've run our course on this thing. Also, more talk will come from the picture with the names now.
Image
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7030
Joined: 10 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In my Tie Fighter blowing up Rebels

Postby moonhead » Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:01 pm

VaderFin wrote:I've been away from the computer all day Friday and up until now today so I haven't seen the picture yet.

I'm going to go ahead and ask BH to post the picture with the answers here in the thread because I think most everyone has seen it who has been into this thread and I think we've run our course on this thing. Also, more talk will come from the picture with the names now.

i'm going to post this, i hope BH doesn't mind. He sent it to me the other day.

Image courtesy of BrutallyHuge
Image
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby VaderFin » Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:30 pm

That has the 2 walking guys as The Killers which we originally said it was. Jane's Addiction would have been a tough one. Twisted Sister? I just don't see how you could have gotten Sister out of that though it was guess by several people here. Hole over Puddle of Mudd in a vague one. Pavement as was correctly predicted but not added by me, whoops. And Roots over Vines.


Overrall, I say we did a kick ass job! ;-D
Image
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7030
Joined: 10 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In my Tie Fighter blowing up Rebels

Postby CapitalGoofBall » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:46 am

we are still missing a couple of bands. They only list 70 in the updated picture. We had 72 in our list so I wonder if theres any cross over. It aint over yet
CapitalGoofBall
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar
Cafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 905
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: in a cloud of smoke

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 10:44 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact