Week 13 PBC: Cincy @ Pittsburgh (An early playoff game) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 13 PBC: Cincy @ Pittsburgh (An early playoff game)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Lung » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:47 am

jh2031 wrote:Marvel Smith has been ruled out for this game so the O-line isn't gonna get any better. !+) !+)

While starting a rookie offensive lineman is always a concern, I think there is a big difference between Dwight Freeney and the Indianapolis pass rush at their home versus that of the Bungles at Heinz Field.
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jayday » Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:56 am

mysticphysh wrote:
jayday wrote:Bengals need this win to really take control of the division....our offense has been clicking lately, and if the defense can play anything like they did the first two quarters against Baltimore, then this should be a great game....

we will have our vengeance Dec. 4th }:-) ....I'm in! ;-D

:-b

Playing tough against Baltimore's O isn't saying much. :-b

pitching a shutout for the first 3 quarters isnt bad....i dont care who you are playing.... :-b
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby aaawall91 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:04 pm

im not in for either becuase of common interests, but it will be a big game, who ever (if im not mistaken) wins controls the division lead, which is a big thing this time of year.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby mysticphysh » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:59 pm

aaawall91 wrote:im not in for either becuase of common interests, but it will be a big game, who ever (if im not mistaken) wins controls the division lead, which is a big thing this time of year.

Indeed, a HUGE game...game of the week. If the Steelers win not only will they pull even standings wise, they'll own the tiebreaker. If the Bungles win, they should be able to win out the division on pure Win/Lose record.

On a side note, the biggest thing to happen this past weekend was Gary Colemen on steriods going down for a few weeks down in Jacksonville. Don't get me wrong, Garrard (sp?) is a good QB, but there is a reason he's a backup. With Leftwich out, JAX will hopefully lose a couple games, allowing Pitt to sneak ahead in the wildcard spot (if they lose to the Bungles.) :-o
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby black_hawk8888 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:42 pm

Or allow Cinci to lock up a WC spot if somehow the Stillers prevail again ;-D
Major props to the sig master. Deluxe is da man!
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Still staring in horror as Palmer's knee buckles on the 2nd snap of the game...

Postby jh2031 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:04 pm

I'll tell ya what, if CJ doesn't get a TD this week....he better eat some crow because he's talkin an awful lot of smack.
jh2031
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby benjapage » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:32 pm

jh2031 wrote:I'll tell ya what, if CJ doesn't get a TD this week....he better eat some crow because he's talkin an awful lot of smack.

you're so right. all players should actually have to wear nameless jerseys and opaque face masks. anything that a player does outside of executing a play should incur his team's automatic forfeiture.

better yet, just get those players off the field altogether for safety's sake, and replace them with mechanical robots.

sense -- of -- humor. poor pittsburgh, land of the hard and humorless. watch the bengals squeeze everything out of the heinz bottle. in for the bengals.

b
benjapage
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby paintboy » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:18 pm

the steelers will win because of the bengals horrible defense. but if i were a steelers fan i wouldnt get to excited. the chargers and the bengals will be the only decent teams they beat so far.when the playoffs roll around, the steelers will have there work cut out for them.the guy on monday night football,with the bill cowher spit sheild was great, i hate to see cowher over and over again on tv. what has he ever won? he cannot touch chuck noll
paintboy
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby jh2031 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:58 pm

benjapage wrote:
jh2031 wrote:I'll tell ya what, if CJ doesn't get a TD this week....he better eat some crow because he's talkin an awful lot of smack.

you're so right. all players should actually have to wear nameless jerseys and opaque face masks. anything that a player does outside of executing a play should incur his team's automatic forfeiture.

better yet, just get those players off the field altogether for safety's sake, and replace them with mechanical robots.

sense -- of -- humor. poor pittsburgh, land of the hard and humorless. watch the bengals squeeze everything out of the heinz bottle. in for the bengals.

b

Trust me...i like what Chad does, he's funny. But, there comes a time to put up the numbers against a team you keep talking smack against. Carson is terrible against the Steelers, yet he says "we're better". Chad continues to talk smack by saying i'll have the "record setting day" when he got shut down last game. How about this....when the Bengals actually beat the Steelers again, then they can talk all this smack. Silly Bengals...they don't know their place in the division which will ALWAYS be behind the Steelers. :-b
jh2031
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby mysticphysh » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:43 pm

paintboy wrote:the steelers will win because of the bengals horrible defense. but if i were a steelers fan i wouldnt get to excited. the chargers and the bengals will be the only decent teams they beat so far.when the playoffs roll around, the steelers will have there work cut out for them.the guy on monday night football,with the bill cowher spit sheild was great, i hate to see cowher over and over again on tv. what has he ever won? he cannot touch chuck noll

Wow...that was an ADD post. Forget to take your ritalin today?
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting