Week 13 PBC: Cincy @ Pittsburgh (An early playoff game) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 13 PBC: Cincy @ Pittsburgh (An early playoff game)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mysticphysh » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:48 pm

I'm so confident of the Steelers D, I have benched Palmer in 3 of my 4 leagues in favor of Warner, Eli, and Collins. I benched Fathead Johnson in 2 of my leagues in favor of JJ and Joey G. I benched Rudi! Rudi! Rudi! in favor of Julius Jones.

Steelers D is going to eat up this offense...as usual, and I'm betting on it (never mind the fact I'm in the playoffs in all of my leagues regardless of the outcome... and it also allows me to watch the game without any thoughts to my FF team).

I'll make sure to let you know how it works out ;-D
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby black_hawk8888 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:54 pm

Time for some sweet words:

Bag up Steeler fans :-B
Major props to the sig master. Deluxe is da man!
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Still staring in horror as Palmer's knee buckles on the 2nd snap of the game...

Postby KoopaTroopa211 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:54 am

All this talk from Chad and a measly 2 fantasy points to show for it? Maybe we should get him to wear a bag too. B-)
KoopaTroopa211 wrote:This is a talented team that under any other circumstances would be an absolute lock for their 4th championship, but I can't shake the feeling that the push for 16-0 will in the end be the undoing of this team in the playoffs.
KoopaTroopa211
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby aaawall91 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:24 am

Hey Chad didnt produce...but our other long named wr did...distraction was chad? double threat are they?
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 63)

Postby mysticphysh » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:27 am

aaawall91 wrote:Hey Chad didnt produce...but our other long named wr did...distraction was chad? double threat are they?

Yes Yoda....
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby benjapage » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:06 am

i'm trying to represent in all applicable cases, because i think chad's getting misrepresented.

producing does not demand personal scores. chad played an excellent game yesterday. blocking, drawing coverages, and contributing his effective and unique brand of leadership.

b
benjapage
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mysticphysh » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:16 pm

I'm just glad I didnt' have to watch some stupid FatHead Johnson celebration. That's all I got to say. I never deny the kid's got talent...but seeing that stupid baby celebration by Steve Smith was enough for me... :-b
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby aaawall91 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:41 pm

benjapage wrote:i'm trying to represent in all applicable cases, because i think chad's getting misrepresented.

producing does not demand personal scores. chad played an excellent game yesterday. blocking, drawing coverages, and contributing his effective and unique brand of leadership.

b

in a 'fantasy' sense he didnt produce, but sticking a guy like him on the field drawing the coverage alone is helping the team and producing
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 63)

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting