MySpace - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

MySpace

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:28 pm

Yikes. Speaking of Myspace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=2087636&Mytoken=087CB832-CF92-4EDC-8221F0D1ED0AF877701381078
And then of course, YTMND gets a hold of it...


I'm sorry, but the Vader one just cracks me up :-b
And why feel sorry for the clown? His friends and family, sure. But he was the one who was so distraught over his girlfriend. He did it to himself.
Last edited by 34=Sweetness on Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4738
Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AKA CubsFan7724

Postby Goatwhacker » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:08 pm

moonhead wrote:
ok, well for his family, friends, and loved ones. i wouldn't wish that type of guilt and doubt upon anyone...can you imagine what his parents are going through? I just don't think that is a very cool or funny thing to make fun of...there are plenty of other people out there that are affected by this other than this kid.


I'm with you, moonhead. I even feel sorry for the kid. We joke around about the Darwin awards but I don't wish death on people who are probably just immature.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3010
Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Flyover Country

Postby moonhead » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:09 pm

Goatwhacker wrote:
moonhead wrote:
ok, well for his family, friends, and loved ones. i wouldn't wish that type of guilt and doubt upon anyone...can you imagine what his parents are going through? I just don't think that is a very cool or funny thing to make fun of...there are plenty of other people out there that are affected by this other than this kid.


I'm with you, moonhead. I even feel sorry for the kid. We joke around about the Darwin awards but I don't wish death on people who are probably just immature.


hey, i still feel for the kid, i was just trying to see if it was a human i was talking with or a soul less shell with motor skills.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby RocketsDWM » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:12 pm

moonhead wrote:
Goatwhacker wrote:
moonhead wrote:
ok, well for his family, friends, and loved ones. i wouldn't wish that type of guilt and doubt upon anyone...can you imagine what his parents are going through? I just don't think that is a very cool or funny thing to make fun of...there are plenty of other people out there that are affected by this other than this kid.


I'm with you, moonhead. I even feel sorry for the kid. We joke around about the Darwin awards but I don't wish death on people who are probably just immature.


hey, i still feel for the kid, i was just trying to see if it was a human i was talking with or a soul less shell with motor skills.


Exactly, those others statements were cold and unwarranted.
Image
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3457
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby moonhead » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:26 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:
moonhead wrote:
Goatwhacker wrote:
moonhead wrote:
ok, well for his family, friends, and loved ones. i wouldn't wish that type of guilt and doubt upon anyone...can you imagine what his parents are going through? I just don't think that is a very cool or funny thing to make fun of...there are plenty of other people out there that are affected by this other than this kid.


I'm with you, moonhead. I even feel sorry for the kid. We joke around about the Darwin awards but I don't wish death on people who are probably just immature.


hey, i still feel for the kid, i was just trying to see if it was a human i was talking with or a soul less shell with motor skills.


Exactly, those others statements were cold and unwarranted.


I'm glad to know I'm not alone.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby TN_Titans_05 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:42 pm

moonhead wrote:
Goatwhacker wrote:
moonhead wrote:
ok, well for his family, friends, and loved ones. i wouldn't wish that type of guilt and doubt upon anyone...can you imagine what his parents are going through? I just don't think that is a very cool or funny thing to make fun of...there are plenty of other people out there that are affected by this other than this kid.


I'm with you, moonhead. I even feel sorry for the kid. We joke around about the Darwin awards but I don't wish death on people who are probably just immature.


hey, i still feel for the kid, i was just trying to see if it was a human i was talking with or a soul less shell with motor skills.


I found this comment pretty darn funny Moon... :-b
Image

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
TN_Titans_05
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 4461
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Clinching Playoff Spots

Postby moonhead » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:43 pm

TN_Titans_05 wrote:
moonhead wrote:
Goatwhacker wrote:
moonhead wrote:
ok, well for his family, friends, and loved ones. i wouldn't wish that type of guilt and doubt upon anyone...can you imagine what his parents are going through? I just don't think that is a very cool or funny thing to make fun of...there are plenty of other people out there that are affected by this other than this kid.


I'm with you, moonhead. I even feel sorry for the kid. We joke around about the Darwin awards but I don't wish death on people who are probably just immature.


hey, i still feel for the kid, i was just trying to see if it was a human i was talking with or a soul less shell with motor skills.


I found this comment pretty darn funny Moon... :-b


so long as you pay it forward. :-b
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby PapaPark » Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:21 pm

Who are we to call the kid a coward? All people react to things differently.

Some people die for their beliefs and others want to die because they have no beliefs. Is it any different?

Read up:
http://www.levity.com/corduroy/camusabs.htm
PapaPark
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1325
Joined: 11 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: 50 yard line

Postby Slingblade » Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:36 pm

PapaPark wrote:Who are we to call the kid a coward? All people react to things differently.

Some people die for their beliefs and others want to die because they have no beliefs. Is it any different?

Read up:
http://www.levity.com/corduroy/camusabs.htm



if you have a terminal condition (cancer, AIDS, etc) and you choose to take your life . that is more then fine. i don't think the average person with those conditions is going to post a msg on a board and tell the world about it. and to that point, if you are going to try and throw your suicide in my face, like i should give a crap, then damn right i will fing make fun of you and call you a coward.

life is not that hard at 17. he lived in a upper class town. had money for a digatal camera, computer, nice clothes, and stupid hair cuts. sorry, i can't feel sorry for someone that is so selfish. maybe if his parents would have made him donate his time at battered woman shelter or homless shelters you could have learned to appreciate all of the wonder gifts that had been giving to him just as a birth right.


oh yeah they hacked his emo website....too funny...

http://myspacekidowned.ytmnsfw.com/
(refresh after music loads)

warning on that link...launguage at the end...F-word.
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3174
Joined: 23 Sep 2002
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Manja » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:46 am

Slingblade wrote:
PapaPark wrote:Who are we to call the kid a coward? All people react to things differently.

Some people die for their beliefs and others want to die because they have no beliefs. Is it any different?

Read up:
http://www.levity.com/corduroy/camusabs.htm



if you have a terminal condition (cancer, AIDS, etc) and you choose to take your life . that is more then fine. i don't think the average person with those conditions is going to post a msg on a board and tell the world about it. and to that point, if you are going to try and throw your suicide in my face, like i should give a crap, then damn right i will fing make fun of you and call you a coward.

life is not that hard at 17. he lived in a upper class town. had money for a digatal camera, computer, nice clothes, and stupid hair cuts. sorry, i can't feel sorry for someone that is so selfish. maybe if his parents would have made him donate his time at battered woman shelter or homless shelters you could have learned to appreciate all of the wonder gifts that had been giving to him just as a birth right.


oh yeah they hacked his emo website....too funny...

http://myspacekidowned.ytmnsfw.com/
(refresh after music loads)

warning on that link...launguage at the end...F-word.


Come on.. who are you to talk about what he was going through? I don't care if he was the most emo person on this damn planet... Laughing about someone committing suicide is just low.
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1736
Joined: 6 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 13:42 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact