MySpace - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

MySpace

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Slingblade » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:56 am

Manja wrote:
Slingblade wrote:
PapaPark wrote:Who are we to call the kid a coward? All people react to things differently.

Some people die for their beliefs and others want to die because they have no beliefs. Is it any different?

Read up:
http://www.levity.com/corduroy/camusabs.htm

if you have a terminal condition (cancer, AIDS, etc) and you choose to take your life . that is more then fine. i don't think the average person with those conditions is going to post a msg on a board and tell the world about it. and to that point, if you are going to try and throw your suicide in my face, like i should give a crap, then damn right i will fing make fun of you and call you a coward.

life is not that hard at 17. he lived in a upper class town. had money for a digatal camera, computer, nice clothes, and stupid hair cuts. sorry, i can't feel sorry for someone that is so selfish. maybe if his parents would have made him donate his time at battered woman shelter or homless shelters you could have learned to appreciate all of the wonder gifts that had been giving to him just as a birth right.

oh yeah they hacked his emo website....too funny...

http://myspacekidowned.ytmnsfw.com/
(refresh after music loads)

warning on that link...launguage at the end...F-word.

Come on.. who are you to talk about what he was going through? I don't care if he was the most emo person on this damn planet... Laughing about someone committing suicide is just low.

Yeah, at least he wasn't an emo poser...he was the real deal....lmao.
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moonhead » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:06 am

regardless of whether or not he was an emo kid...the fact remains that he thought things were so bad that suicide was the only way out. and that is tragic. the loss of a human life is tragic. the fact that you're so cold and uncaring about the whole situation, and are laughing about it, is unsettling.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Previous

Return to General Talk