Week 13 PBC BEARS VS PACKERS - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 13 PBC BEARS VS PACKERS

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby FatFoot » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:08 pm

Keep dreaming that little dream. I know it's hard to watch your empire crumble. :)
FatFoot
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:21 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Make the most of it while you can Bears fans. This season is strikingly similar to the last 13-3 Bears season. Great defense, horrible QB and offense (Jim Miller and Kyle Orton) and big plays for scores by the DBs.

We're rebuilding now, teams tend to have to do that after 14 straight .500 or better seasons.

So enjoy this moment in the sun Bears fans, the last time you got one it was oh so short. We'll go about our business and be back on top of the division shortly.

HILARIOUS. Packers RB-mediocre. WR- good QB- about to retire. Defense- Bad. You wont be on top for another 5 years, at least. This Bears team is far, far better than the one in 01. Even offensively. The running game is far better, and the D is better also. Are you seriously suggesting this game was luck? 2 forced fumbles where Favre got blown up, and a forced INT (the Tillman one). I'll give you the Buccaneers one. Lucky missed FG. But the Bears have outplayed a majority of their opponents. Methinks CC is just JEALOUS ;-)
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby tc » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:57 am

BEARS STILL SUCK!!!

and your CUBS TOO!!! SUCK!!! ;-D
tc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Flyn high again » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:53 am

tc wrote:BEARS STILL SUCK!!!

You had your fun. It's our turn now. Bears in the Superbowl in '07, '08, '09, etc...

tc wrote:and your CUBS TOO!!! SUCK!!! ;-D

LOL! I'm a White Sox fan. That would be the World Champion White Sox. ;-D

Some Chicago people just like to be tortured so they become Cub fans. :-D
Go Bears!
Flyn high again
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Goatwhacker » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:09 am

34=Sweetness wrote: This Bears team is far, far better than the one in 01. Even offensively. The running game is far better, and the D is better also.

Overall this team is better than 2001. I agree the defense is better, but in my opinion the offense is worse. I would take Jim Miller over Orton in heartbeat. The 2001 team depended on luck and big plays - this year's team also depends on big plays but most of them are a direct result of the superb defense.

Where this team is similar to the 2001 is that both have weaknesses that will probably be exposed in the playoffs. The weakness this year is that the offense cannot produce against even weak defenses. If we run into a team with a high powered offense the defense cannot hold them forever, and the offense cannot bail them out.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting