What should I do Sunday Night? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

What should I do Sunday Night?

Moderator: Football Moderators

What should I do Sunday Night?

Take her to Pride & Prejudice
33%
Stay home and watch Oakland @ San Diego
67%

Total votes : 30

Postby Lushcrush » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:38 pm

Bennett4prez wrote:Gimme a break! Movie. Think about the mad props you'll receive.

J2thez929 wrote:Now it all depends on if you are gonna be getting a lil sumthin sumthin if you choose the movie. :-b

Obviously neither one of these guys are married. Watch the game ;-D
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guru13 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:18 pm

footballchick23 wrote:Sundays are off limits to anything but football at my house...my family knows this, my boyfriend knows this, and my friends know it. What about doing P & P on Saturday? Then you can go do the dinner thing too! ANd if oyu go late enough, you can squeeze the college game in too.

Of course, since I'm a SD homer, I'm probably a little biased. The game probably won't be terribly exciting since LT owns the Raiders, but you never know...
which is why it will be exciting, course im an LT owner, and will watch prolly every second of that game, or atleast listen to it on the radio.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 4)

Postby jayday » Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:20 pm

Lushcrush wrote:
Bennett4prez wrote:Gimme a break! Movie. Think about the mad props you'll receive.

J2thez929 wrote:Now it all depends on if you are gonna be getting a lil sumthin sumthin if you choose the movie. :-b

bahaha...good one lush...
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby J2thez929 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:29 pm

Lushcrush wrote:

LOL! Not yet man. 24 is way to young to get hitched!

So basically it is even more important to find out if he is gonna get somethin for missing football since it don't happen too often when you "settle down" :-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:22 pm

Lushcrush wrote:

LOL.....I think that in so many of the threads here.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:47 pm

J2thez929 wrote:
Lushcrush wrote:

LOL! Not yet man. 24 is way to young to get hitched!

So basically it is even more important to find out if he is gonna get somethin for missing football since it don't happen too often when you "settle down" :-D

What's wrong with you, old man!?!!?? I was married at 21!! ;-D

At 35 I can guarantee you I'd be going to P&P with my wife just for those bonus points you talk about. I'd be getting some of those "perks" you're referring to for sure. ;-)

LUSH - man, I'm sorry if that's not happening in your castle, but it still is in mine 14 years later.

Marriage = the best choice I ever made.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby WickedSmaat » Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:07 am

Well, I guess I got totally thrown off base by how many voted for the movie. Didn't think there'd be that many. But I have made a decision. She offered me to stay and watch the game and her and her sister would go to it since she wanted to go. Yet, through the discussion here, I guess you could say I was persuaded to take her to the movies ;-D I told her and she was totally excited. Reasons being, I don't have anyone playing in the game for or against me, and I better cherish these moments for future references ;)

Oh, and the reason why we couldn't go last night was because I worked all day and then we had to go to her sisters birthday party thingy. So it totally ruled out most of the weekend but tonight.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby lmcjaho » Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:51 pm

mutantseabass wrote:My wife always asks me why i dont like to dance anymore. I tell her its all about getting the woman, now i have one, no more dancing!

Wierd, my wife says the same thing about why she stopped oral sex 8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o :~( :~(
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Previous

Return to General Talk