Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Plindsey88 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:24 pm

hastur wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:
hastur wrote:
I like cats more than dogs

This alone warrants a beating....

:-t

Well, lets see your guilty pleasures. Chicken? cluck-cluck-cluck! }:-) ;-)

Hmmm.... Let's see....

Does the cafe count?

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:35 pm

The fact that I'm a 28 year old straight man who's favorite band is Duran Duran is easily my biggest guilty pleasure. I've liked them ever since I was a kid and have stuck with them ever since. I'd also have to place Hall and Oates and old Madonna on that list. I also love 80's Wrestling a ton. Anything from 1986-1988 that involved the WWF rocks my world. [/i]
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby The_Captain » Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:49 pm

I'll go with 80's music - Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, etc. I could listen to 80's music non-stop.

I also watch the Discovery Health especially Trauma in the ER or when they do surgeries. I couldn't handle it in real life but it's damn facinating to watch.

Good Horror movies would be another.

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:20 pm

I'll be the first to admit it - I really LIKE Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. I'm bummed that it hasn't been on for a couple of months. I have my DVR set up so I don't miss a show.

And yes, I'm straight. But with the help of Carson, Kyan, Ted, Jai and Thom I'm a much more interesting hetero guy.

Let the flak begin.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby VaderFin » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:25 pm

knapplc wrote:I'll be the first to admit it - I really LIKE Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. I'm bummed that it hasn't been on for a couple of months. I have my DVR set up so I don't miss a show.

And yes, I'm straight. But with the help of Carson, Kyan, Ted, Jai and Thom I'm a much more interesting hetero guy.

Let the flak begin.

We have a winner! :-b
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TN_Titans_05 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:42 pm

knapplc wrote:I'll be the first to admit it - I really LIKE Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. I'm bummed that it hasn't been on for a couple of months. I have my DVR set up so I don't miss a show.

Let the flak begin.

Ill second that....I prefer the grooming and stlye tips the most. I am far from a metrosexual but its good to know somthing about style. Im not much on the decorating or life tips or even the cooking stuff. I used to watch this the show a lot but havent been able to catch it in a while. I guess since it hasnt been on that might be why.

You can take some consolation in the fact that your not the only one.

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
TN_Titans_05
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby DUKE » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:16 pm

Have a lot of songs that could qualify. I've always liked the song Take My Breath Away By Berlin (In movies Top Gun and The Heavenly Kid). Have some Linda Ronstadt and Abba on vinyl that I listen to sometimes (and like). I also like an 80's Steelheart song (Angel Eyes), and 1 song by the band Fastball (Outta My Head) :-° . I don't go routinely, but I have a tanning package to a place where you can go and lay down in the tanning bed, and chill to whatever CD you want to bring for about 15 minutes. It is very therapeutic and a good stress reliever.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby knapplc » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:33 pm

TN_Titans_05 wrote:Ill second that....I prefer the grooming and stlye tips the most. I am far from a metrosexual but its good to know somthing about style. Im not much on the decorating or life tips or even the cooking stuff. I used to watch this the show a lot but havent been able to catch it in a while. I guess since it hasnt been on that might be why.

You can take some consolation in the fact that your not the only one.

Season premier - Tuesday, December 6. Don't miss it! ;-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:50 pm

DUKE wrote: I also like an 80's Steelheart song (Angel Eyes)

That's a great song Duke...Although, technically it's a 90s song
;-D

Came out my senior year in highschool...LOL. Oh, the memories....

;-7
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby 34=Sweetness » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:38 pm

I think the German disco band, Dschingis Khan, specifically the song "Moskau" is awesome.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk