I would start a PBC for Colts vs. Titans... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

I would start a PBC for Colts vs. Titans...

Moderator: Football Moderators

I would start a PBC for Colts vs. Titans...

Postby Warhawk » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:11 am

...but that rivalry isn't quite what it used to be.

*sigh*
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby TN_Titans_05 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:50 am

I agree. Before last year I always loved how so much of the season was riding on our matchups. It always seemed to decide the AFC South Champion and AFC Wild Card. Once we get over Salary Cap H*ll we will be back to challenge the mights Colts.
What I hate is that as a Uni of Tennessee Alum I love Peyton and always have had to root against him since Colts are in our division. Ffor that reason and a better draft pick I really wont be too hurt if the Colts win tomorrow. Yet I would like the Titans to somehow pull a decent showing.

Reguardless of all this ill get in on the PBC if you Colts fans want to see me wear a bag. I have stayed away from them all year because the Titans arent the Titans of old, but for the Colts Ill wear one for a week.

Anyone other takers?

C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
TN_Titans_05
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Warhawk » Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:15 am

Nah, you don't have to wear a bag. But if we lose to the Titans, I'll wear a bag anyway.
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Free Bagel » Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:29 pm

It's not a rivalry if you don't care about the game just because there is nothing riding on it..
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Warhawk » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:58 pm

Point is it had always been a huge divisional rivalry since we were stuck in the same division at reallignment. It still is a rivalry, but it just seems cheap to do a PBC on it because of the gap in talent of the two teams.
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby RocketsDWM » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:01 pm

Warhawk wrote:Point is it had always been a huge divisional rivalry since we were stuck in the same division at reallignment. It still is a rivalry, but it just seems cheap to do a PBC on it because of the gap in talent of the two teams.

Colts fans are too confident however they should be. It will just make it sweeter when they lose in the playoffs ;-D
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Warhawk » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:02 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:
Warhawk wrote:Point is it had always been a huge divisional rivalry since we were stuck in the same division at reallignment. It still is a rivalry, but it just seems cheap to do a PBC on it because of the gap in talent of the two teams.

Colts fans are too confident however they should be. It will just make it sweeter when they lose in the playoffs ;-D

AHHH! Where did you come from? 8-o
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Gnu314 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:02 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:

Was that a joke? hehe :) The league needs to show us that someone can actually come close to beating the Colts they way they're playing right now. We haven't seen that since week 3.
Gnu314
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby RocketsDWM » Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:20 pm

Gnu314 wrote:
RocketsDWM wrote:

Was that a joke? hehe :) The league needs to show us that someone can actually come close to beating the Colts they way they're playing right now. We haven't seen that since week 3.

Cincy wasnt close? 8-o Us? What position do you play on the Colts? :-b

Just kidding.
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting