Dare I say it??? - LT2 cost me my game - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Dare I say it??? - LT2 cost me my game

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Dare I say it??? - LT2 cost me my game

Postby CapitalGoofBall » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:04 pm

physcho20x9 wrote:Looks like I'm backing into the playoffs on a two game slide. Was #1 in the league, now I'll end up 3 or 4 at best... Maybe it's better for my matchups. We'll see. I'm upset at this subpar performance against Oakland. Even if he had that TD that Turner got when he was out at the end of the first half, it wouldn't have been a great game. I'm gonna need him to step up with playoffs starting this week. SD is, too, with their upcoming schedule...

Quit crying. How many games did LT2 win for you alone during the season? My quess is at least 5 (weeks 3,4,6,9 and 12) with a strong helping hand on the other weeks.

Even in week 2 LT2 didnt kill me (my whole team under performed.) If your counting on LT2 to win all your games, you need to learn how to draft a complete team and not just score 1 stud and cross your fingers,
CapitalGoofBall
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Dare I say it??? - LT2 cost me my game

Postby physcho20x9 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:14 pm

CapitalGoofBall wrote:
physcho20x9 wrote:Looks like I'm backing into the playoffs on a two game slide. Was #1 in the league, now I'll end up 3 or 4 at best... Maybe it's better for my matchups. We'll see. I'm upset at this subpar performance against Oakland. Even if he had that TD that Turner got when he was out at the end of the first half, it wouldn't have been a great game. I'm gonna need him to step up with playoffs starting this week. SD is, too, with their upcoming schedule...

Quit crying. How many games did LT2 win for you alone during the season? My quess is at least 5 (weeks 3,4,6,9 and 12) with a strong helping hand on the other weeks.

Even in week 2 LT2 didnt kill me (my whole team under performed.) If your counting on LT2 to win all your games, you need to learn how to draft a complete team and not just score 1 stud and cross your fingers,

Actually, I would have:
lost by 10 week 3,
won by 20 week 4,
lost by 2 week 6,
won by 5 week 9,
and I lost week 12 regardless of LT2 since I faced one of the highest scores of the season in my league. So it looks like I wasn't counting on him to win all my games. As for the rest of my team, I've got LJ, Tiki and Rudi to pick from, too, and I can start three of them each week. I've got a top 5 QB and top 10 TE in a 14 team league. I'll admit, I don't have good WRs, and it looks like hoping DJax would return in time for the fantasy playoffs wasn't a good gamble. Still, I'd appreciate if you don't make me out to be an idiot.
physcho20x9
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Cyclone » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:13 pm

He's not doing much this week either...KILLING me....come on LT!
Cyclone
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 5)

Postby RyanTB » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:22 pm

What's wrong with him right now? I don't have the game on TV this week, I only get KC vs DAL.
RyanTB
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby ViperFujax » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:46 pm

Looks like the injury is affecting him a bit. Plus the front 7 is playing the run really well. Most the secondary lets LT get in one run is 10 yards if zach thomas or jason taylor dont get to him first.

Expect Brees to have very good numbers because of that.
ViperFujax
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby RyanTB » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:56 pm

Good thing I have Brees started then.
RyanTB
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting