My personal thanks...(gives finger!) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

My personal thanks...(gives finger!)

Moderator: Football Moderators

My personal thanks...(gives finger!)

Postby jn1520 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:20 am

Prior to Week 13, I was the 5th seed in an extremely competitive 12-team, 1-Player Keeper League. $$$$

This is not just about pride...It's about the paper too!

In any case, allow me to thank those responsible for ruining my season (in order from the player most responsible for my demise):

1. By far, the biggest choke-artist: Donovan McNabb. I'll grant him this - it was the injury that did him in. But I've relied on him for too long. Nothing but a letdown every year. Good riddance! Should have known the Madden Curse would take hold...

2. Jamal Lewis - Having kept McNabb from last year, my first pick was Jamal. We all know this man could have and should have run over people (especially coming out of Jail). He admittedly talked about "keeping himself fresh" for a new contract. Thanks for the effort! Just when I thought you busted out last week, you let me down against the worst Run-Defense in football.

3. Aaron Brooks - Enough said...

4. Last but not least......LaDainian Tomlinson.....You did not play for my team. You play for the most dominant team in our league. But I would like to thank you for scoring the least amount of points in my league yesterday. Your shitty effort allowed the opponent to win. This eliminated me from the Playoffs.

Next year, I start fresh with the only player who showed no mercy....Larry Johnson. I will build around this stud and reek havoc on anyone in my way...You heard it here first!
jn1520
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mysticphysh » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:20 pm

My biggest oopsie of the year...I took C-Pep in the first round in one of my leagues...Even before he got hurt he was crap... :-t
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Flyn high again » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:05 pm

Unfortunately, you will build around LJ and then Priest will come back... :-D
Go Bears!
Flyn high again
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby work4beerz » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:05 am

I think if priest by some chance does come back, It will still be Lj's team. Vermiel or whoever is the coach can't afford to make Lj unhappy. I think the only reason he put up with the situation before was because he was still a bit unproven, and priest was still so good.
work4beerz
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting