Start Warner over Palmer huh? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Start Warner over Palmer huh?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mysticphysh » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:52 am

Metroid wrote:Hey Mysticphysh your sarcasim is uneeded and unwelcome, go post your garbage somewhere else.

P.S. I love hugging!

Hey Metroid your lack of humor is uneeded and unwelcome, go complain somewhere else

P.S. Hugging is overrated.
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Metroid » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:55 am

Lol!!!! You sure you dont want a hug? I'm a good hugger!
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:56 pm

I still say it wasn't a bad decision to start Warner over Palmer last week. I have Palmer on one of my teams and the only week that I sat him (not including the bye week) was week 7 against Pitt. At the time I had Brunell as by backup, he was on fire, and he was playing the 32nd ranked SF passing D. The move paid off bigtime that week. I sat Palmer for the 2nd time all year last week to start Warner. Palmer didn't do well in week 7 against Pitt. Warner (just like Brunell in week 7) has been on fire, and was playing the 32nd ranked SF passing D. Palmer had the better week and I was lucky in that I didn't lose the game because of this move, but I still stand by the decision. Warner had a better chance to have a big game against SF than Palmer against Pitt. It didn't work out but since when does everything work out in fantasy football? You do all the research, come to the forum for advice, and then you make the best decision possible. Obviously not all the decisions will work out no matter how much sense they make. Did anyone sit LT2 the week he had like 1 point against Philly? No. LT2 is a must start every week but that week he happened to have a bad game. All you can do is make the best educated guess on who will do better each week. After that it's out of our hands and noone knows what will really happen on game day.
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)

Postby black_hawk8888 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:45 pm

mysticphysh wrote:
Metroid wrote:Hey Mysticphysh your sarcasim is uneeded and unwelcome, go post your garbage somewhere else.

P.S. I love hugging!

Hey Metroid your lack of humor is uneeded and unwelcome, go complain somewhere else

P.S. Hugging is overrated.

Gotta respect this - even from a Steelers fan :-b
Major props to the sig master. Deluxe is da man!
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Still staring in horror as Palmer's knee buckles on the 2nd snap of the game...

Postby mysticphysh » Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:47 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:I still say it wasn't a bad decision to start Warner over Palmer last week.

It really wasn't a bad gamble considering the Steelers gave Palmer his worse game of the year in their first meeting. It just looks like Cincy made the proper adjustments and the Steelers got caught blitzing and doubling up Fathead Johnson leaving the other receivers open and Palmer found them.

You live by the Blitz, you die by the Blitz...and lately the Steelers have been dying HARD.
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby mysticphysh » Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:49 pm

Metroid wrote:Lol!!!! You sure you dont want a hug? I'm a good hugger!

I'm more of a groper :-b
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting