Stat tracker AKA Crap Tracker - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Stat tracker AKA Crap Tracker

Moderator: Football Moderators

Stat tracker AKA Crap Tracker

Postby Homeless » Thu Sep 18, 2003 5:32 pm

This is a service announcement from Yahoo! Sports regarding the Fantasy Football StatTracker™.

We understand that some of our Fantasy Sports players may have had difficulties completing their purchase of the Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football StatTracker™ application on Sunday, September 14, 2003. Due to the popularity of this feature, we experienced tremendously high order volumes that resulted in some players being unable to complete their online purchase of StatTracker™.

If you experienced an interruption in the process of purchasing StatTracker™, you may avoid high-volume purchase periods by completing your purchase now, or before kickoff on Sunday, September 21, 2003.

We're working to resolve this as soon as possible, and we apologize for any inconvenience this service interruption may have caused.

Sincerely,

The Yahoo! Sports Team

Notice how they fail to address the fact it barely worked at all the first week, that it fails to update correctly the second week and that people still have trouble switching between leagues using the drop down menu in stat tracker.

:-t
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby slowkidz » Thu Sep 18, 2003 5:56 pm

this would be why i don't pay for useless crap like this... :-t
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Dazedncnfz » Thu Sep 18, 2003 6:26 pm

your right on with all of that homey...I did buy it myself..but I just have 2 of them open to follow the 2 different leagues...works better that way

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby JayM09 » Thu Sep 18, 2003 6:30 pm

i dont see what the fuss is about, mine has been working perfectly every time i use it. ;-D
[b]cafe leagues
nkl 9-6 #3 seed, runner-up
budbowl 10-5 #3 seed. 3rd place
vxl 11-4 #1 seed, runner-up
gbffl 10-5 #2 seed, lost semis
cafe champs 12-4 #1 seed, runner-up[/b]
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby hawksfan896 » Thu Sep 18, 2003 8:51 pm

Craptracker can suck a big one. It doesn't friggin' update tackles in-game, which doesn't really matter to team defense leagues, but my league has individual defenders, so craptracker becomes completely USELESS. I just use nfl.com's gamecenter and do the math myself, since for some reason they have no problem with tackles. Craptracker screwed my royally last week- going into the Monday night game I was 15 pts (according to craptracker) down with Toomer and Roy Williams left. Combined, they got me 16, so I went to bed Sunday thinking I won my game.....but nooooo, I get a call Tuesday morning from the guy I was playing, making fun of me. I was like you better check the scores dude, and he was like YOU better check the scores. 3 of his damn offensive players got credit for tackles, giving him the win by .5. Thanks a lot craptracker.
"When I was a kid I thought I was going to be the starting centerfielder for the Boston Red Sox. Life sucks, get a f___ing helmet." --Dennis Leary
hawksfan896
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer

Return to Football Talk