Stupid Product #168583003846a - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Stupid Product #168583003846a

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Tiki » Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:36 pm

UTLonghorns wrote:Haha, that is pretty stupid. Whats next?

"Are you too tall? Take this pill. Its called Shrinkmax"

May shrink Penis
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby lmcjaho » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:24 am

All I know is if I judge things solely on my Hotmail Junk Mail there must be a lot of you gents out there who are unsatisfied with the size of your members because the only way there can possibly be justification for the number of "enlarge your wang" junk mails is they must be selling tons of that crap...
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:00 am

I heard this on the radio the other day also...it has to be a scam. hastur said pretty much everything I was thinking. ;-D

I rarely take pills...even for headaches/allergies/whatever. I never get relief from them, so there's no point in trying. Sleep is the only thing that cures my sicknesses.

I was about 5' 6" until I was about 15, and then I grew 8 inches in two years. It sure didn't happen because of Heightmax...it's called puberty.

(Yes, I understand 15 is a little late, but hey...some people start later than others. It doesn't matter as long as the end result makes everything work. :-D )
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby WickedSmaat » Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:15 am

Mercer Boy wrote:I was about 5' 6" until I was about 15, and then I grew 8 inches in two years. It sure didn't happen because of Heightmax...it's called puberty.

(Yes, I understand 15 is a little late, but hey...some people start later than others. It doesn't matter as long as the end result makes everything work. :-D )

:-? :-o

sorry it's late and it was the first thing that came to my mind
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby Canacuna » Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:27 am

I don't think I've grown an inch since I was 14 years old. I've been 6'2" forever. I should get some of that HeightMax stuff and get taller while I still can.

I take a bunch of pills... not for height or penis enlargement... but for other stuff. Need a couple to get to sleep, a few aspirin in the morning to prevent any headaches that might come later, take a few other pills just for the helluva it... probably shouldn't do that.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Homeless » Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:21 pm

Tiki wrote:
UTLonghorns wrote:Haha, that is pretty stupid. Whats next?

"Are you too tall? Take this pill. Its called Shrinkmax"

May shrink Penis

Ewwww Tiki used the P word :-b
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Previous

Return to General Talk