Christmas-y Avatar - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Christmas-y Avatar

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:27 pm

Crimedogg32 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
Guttpuppy wrote:A red-nose and antlers would have worked too... nice job, way to be in the spirit. :-)

LOL...that would have been funny..But this is cool! I like it. Got about 4 pms on it already...So your work is getting a good reception Crimedogg. ;-D

haha wish I would have done more than using the magic wand and putting the hat over the picture of swiper lol

also for this favor I hope you know you have to throw the stud muffins league playoff game :-]

LOL..I was thinking me tanking it in Kings this year would have been enough. :-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Crimedogg32 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:43 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
Crimedogg32 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
Guttpuppy wrote:A red-nose and antlers would have worked too... nice job, way to be in the spirit. :-)

LOL...that would have been funny..But this is cool! I like it. Got about 4 pms on it already...So your work is getting a good reception Crimedogg. ;-D

haha wish I would have done more than using the magic wand and putting the hat over the picture of swiper lol

also for this favor I hope you know you have to throw the stud muffins league playoff game :-]

LOL..I was thinking me tanking it in Kings this year would have been enough. :-D

haha its funny how bad my team is in that and I have the second best record lol
Crimedogg32
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests