Tuiasosopo (sp?) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Tuiasosopo (sp?)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby VaderFin » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:44 am

I predict that Collins will return as starter in either Week 15 or 16.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moonhead » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:42 am

VaderFin wrote:I predict that Collins will return as starter in either Week 15 or 16.

i agree. i don't think tui can get it done. he burned me that year he got the start and got injured. i started him because it was an awesome matchup. we'll see, but i don't think he's got the tools.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby jayday » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:11 pm

VaderFin wrote:I predict that Collins will return as starter in either Week 15 or 16.

yea, i don't think im gonna cut Doc Moonshine just yet.....i've clinched the playoff spot....so this week's a freebie...
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby onnestabe » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:34 pm

Earl Van Dorn wrote:As I recollect, Tuiasosposposoposa was having a good game in his last start before getting his leg broken. if you have an injury situation and have o other options, he's a viable start this week b/c the Jets are putrid.

EVD

The Jets offense has stunk it up, but their Defense has played fairly well this week - although their record is bad, it's not like they are playing Houston or SF...The Jets's secondary has a lot of playmakers
onnestabe
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby xted30 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:47 pm

So, here's my question as a Moss owner. Do I continue to start him as normal, hoping that Tui feels uncomfortable with other options and gets it to Moss, or do I sit him thinking that Tui is incapable of getting it to him?
xted30
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby thriftyrocker » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:49 pm

I don't think he will be any more or less successful than Collins. The problem is Moss's injury, not Tui or Collins' arm. I am starting Koren Robinson over him in a couple playoff games.
thriftyrocker

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)

Postby UNDEFEATED » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:26 pm

Tui is terrible on field. He always gets hurt. Amazingly when he finally gets a chance to start, without fail he gets injured.

In each of this starts or when he get PT he puts together a nice drive that tends to culminate in INTs.

As for Moss-Lamont-Porter start questions. Go ahead and start them.

Lamont is still the center of the offense.

Moss is a great release valve.

Porter is more of a question mark. Tui isn't very accurate. His Ints generally come on short-mid patterns.

Hope this helps.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby UNDEFEATED » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:34 pm

WTF?!?!?!?

Stop citing Moss's injury as the MAIN concern. If you are on the field and not being targeted. You have no chance to succeed.

Moss is on the field. Who cares how injured he is. The injury obviously isn't keeping him off the field.

ie TO didn't play for 6-8 weeks when he broke his leg/ankle. Come Super Bowl day he was freaking awesome. Did he practice with the team? NO.

The Raiders problem is that they are not taking advantage of having Moss on the team.

Randy Moss is not even in the top 20 of "targeted WRs". Terrible.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby bklik » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:45 pm

UNDEFEATED wrote:WTF?!?!?!?

Stop citing Moss's injury as the MAIN concern. If you are on the field and not being targeted. You have no chance to succeed.

Moss is on the field. Who cares how injured he is. The injury obviously isn't keeping him off the field.

ie TO didn't play for 6-8 weeks when he broke his leg/ankle. Come Super Bowl day he was freaking awesome. Did he practice with the team? NO.

The Raiders problem is that they are not taking advantage of having Moss on the team.

Randy Moss is not even in the top 20 of "targeted WRs". Terrible.

If you are on the field and do not that the burst of speed you once did because you are injured, you probably shouldnt be targeted, and therefore no you cannot succeed.
bklik
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby BrutallyHuge » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:47 pm

Immediately upgrade all Oakland skill players.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk