Tuiasosopo (sp?) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Tuiasosopo (sp?)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby BGbootha » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:04 pm

This guy was a beast in College, and is now finally getting a shot at the pros. His last one was cut short cause he got hurt.

I really like this guy, plus his schedule over the next two weeks or so is money.

Take it for what its worth, but he is mobile and should give the receivers a chance as opposed to Collins.
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Teaching is the Greatest Job in the World!!! (during the Summer)

Postby Paladyr » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:15 pm

garbage. I've been burned by him in the past...
Go Bengals!
'06 FF Champion!
Paladyr
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Wesley Walker » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:18 pm

Paladyr wrote:garbage. I've been burned by him in the past...

But he's only played one game. (Okay fine, he's played IN 5 games, but he's only started once.) Not really something from which you can make generalizations.

He is unproven.

Moss isn't the problem in Oakland. Look at the O-line and at the offensive play-calling.

I agree that Tui won't do much better or much worse than Kerry.
Wesley Walker
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)

Postby PACKman1144 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:32 pm

I would'nt play Tui, but I would start Moss in a heartbeat. As a young QB Tui will have to have a go to guy. It'll be Randy Moss.
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Mercer Boy » Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:43 pm

PACKman1144 wrote:I would'nt play Tui, but I would start Moss in a heartbeat. As a young QB Tui will have to have a go to guy. It'll be Randy Moss.

That may be true, but Moss is still injured (he doesn't have the same burning speed as he normally has right now) and the Jets pass defense is very good. He hasn't done jack for several weeks (even the weeks with TD's were low yardage). I've had enough of Moss for now, especially with the QB change. I'm staring Wayne, Housh, and Bruce this week. It'll stay that way until I see Moss running at full speed and him getting at least 10 looks a game.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:31 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:
PACKman1144 wrote:I would'nt play Tui, but I would start Moss in a heartbeat. As a young QB Tui will have to have a go to guy. It'll be Randy Moss.

That may be true, but Moss is still injured (he doesn't have the same burning speed as he normally has right now) and the Jets pass defense is very good. He hasn't done jack for several weeks (even the weeks with TD's were low yardage). I've had enough of Moss for now, especially with the QB change. I'm staring Wayne, Housh, and Bruce this week. It'll stay that way until I see Moss running at full speed and him getting at least 10 looks a game.

i originally thought that moss would be the go to guy, as well...but the more I thought about the state of moss's health, i realized that he couldn't be the man...and that lamont jordan will probably be the top receiver for tui. i'm going to say that tui will be checking down a lot and dumping off to lamont jordan. also, courtney anderson is a HUGE target...he's 6'7"...he will also be a big time contributer in the passing game. I think anyway...these are just typical security outlets for new qbs. but, at the same time, a new qb usually seems to focus on one downfield target...i wouldn't, however, expect that to be moss. it seems when guys come in to replace the #1 qb, that they don't have the same chemistry with the starters that they have with the #3 or #4 wrs...I'd look for gabriel's looks to increase. These are just some thoughts...in no way do i think this is gospel, or trends that are set in stone. who knows, maybe this whole week with the first team tui has gotten more accustomed to the starters. but i still think that gabriel will have more impact than usual.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Previous

Return to Football Talk