Aaron Brooks to quit... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Aaron Brooks to quit...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Aaron Brooks to quit...

Postby Johnnie » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:25 pm

Aaron Brooks claims he will quit if the team moves again. Does this sorry QB know what he's saying. Look how many people lost their homes, family and lives. I hope this sorry quarterback quits. The Saints will be better off.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5152230

J

edited by SNS.
www.shavemyface.com
Johnnie
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby aaawall91 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:27 pm

yes dont get me wrong but what he is doing is supporting the people more than moving the team is...so your logical is all screwed up
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby Johnnie » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:31 pm

No matter what my logic is, qhy in the hell would he threaten to quit? If I were the owner I would tell him to leave. Sorry SOB.

j
www.shavemyface.com
Johnnie
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:25 pm

Watch the language a little ok Johnnie?
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mysticphysh » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:26 pm

Him quitting the team actually helps them out. They'll be a better team for it :-b
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby black_hawk8888 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:30 pm

This whole thing cracked me up - Aaron Brooks is acting like he has leverage. He has been horrible but he assumes that him leaving will be a real blow. Hilarious. Saints should just say good riddance - he is awful. :-b
Major props to the sig master. Deluxe is da man!
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Still staring in horror as Palmer's knee buckles on the 2nd snap of the game...

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:45 pm

I would think the Saints would want to move because of what Brooks said...Good riddence.

Not like he's been good himself.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mysticphysh » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:55 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:I would think the Saints would want to move because of what Brooks said...Good riddence.

Not like he's been good himself.

This is what black hawk and I were saying...I'd think they'd move for no other reason then to be rid of him. :-b
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Flyn high again » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:11 pm

He'll say he's going to quit until someone points out how little money he will make in a real job. That fact brought Ricky back. Spoiled brat athletes...
Go Bears!
Flyn high again
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby StudentOfTheGame » Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:07 pm

Guys, Aaron Brooks is just expressing his frustration much like Joe Horn did when he called out the commisioner. The entire team is extremely unhappy with the way the league has handled them following Katrina, and it all started when they scheduled the home game to be in New York for the game against the Giants...You all know that the only time this team doesn't have to travel is when they play in San Antonio, and even when they go to Baton Rouge to play some of their HOME games, they're treated by a horrendous crowd of about 15,000 every time....Now there is all this BS about practicing on concrete and working out in parking lots...This is just getting ridiculous. It could have been handled in a more proffesional way, no doubt. For all of you guys who don't know anything about Aaron Brooks, he is an extraordinary citizen and one of the nice guys in the league....He's having a tough season and he is frustrated with the uncertainty that the Saints must deal with every day. He is by no means a "spoiled athlete", nor would the Saints be any better off without him....That's just ridiculous...
StudentOfTheGame
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting