Marshall faulk - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Marshall faulk

Moderator: Football Moderators

Marshall faulk

Postby Homeless » Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:36 pm

Anyone watched the opening games for the Rams ?

Hows Marshall looking ?

Im considering picking him up in a trade, but I havent seen anything other than a couple of highlights of him.

So if anyone has watched his opening games, i'd appreciate an opinion on him.

Thanks. ;-D
Last edited by Homeless on Fri Sep 19, 2003 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby L.A. Smogg » Fri Sep 19, 2003 12:04 am

Homeless.............I guess it depends on what you are trading away..........With Bulger getting the nod at QB........I expect that Faulks numbers will soon increase.......Bulger is very good....A poss top 5 QB.........Teams will initially make him win the game and focus on Marshal.........When Bulger kicks their butts then Marshall will be back in super stud status...........Marshall around week 7.........He looks good
In the Mountains of Northern California roams a monster.....................Sasquatch!
L.A. Smogg
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby brdmaverick » Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:17 am

well, with fumblin Warner by his side in week one, Faulk had a very less than impressive 9-carry, 28 yards performance.

In week two, after a slow first half, a left eye contusion took him off the field just as he was finding his groove. He did come back in to score though.

Thus far Faulk has been mediocre, but I expect him to put up Faulk-like numbers once again.
brdmaverick
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Xtreme » Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:19 pm

Homey, the key for Faulk is touches. I think he's look decent when he gets the ball (no huge gains, but he's looked mobile & agile). Statistics prove that Faulk get the ball more when Bulger is running the offense, so I expect Faulk's numbers to improve. Plus, and I think this is what seals the deal for me, check the schedule that the Rams have, especially in the fantasy playoff weeks (Cleveland, Seattle, Cinci, Detroit). Excluding Seattle, that's a great set of games.
HIR? viewtopic.php?t=507654#p3396000

Beware the Buffalion!
Xtreme
Head Coach
Head Coach

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby neyd » Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:03 pm

He took a hit in the eye last week, which would have bothered any back, and missed a portion of the game. I expect his stats to improve. They have one of the easier schedules this year. I still think he a top five back.

I like Martz is looking like a bad coach and that is the problem with Rams. IMO He should of had the gutts to ship warner. They are just to good to be in such disarray.
neyd
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Football Talk