GC Week 14: KC @ DAL - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

GC Week 14: KC @ DAL

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby physcho20x9 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:16 pm

mweir145 wrote:I still don't understand why the Bills ever gave up Bledsoe, he's a far better quarterback then what they are putting on the field right now.

Because they couldn't protect him. He sucks without protection. Same thing with the Patriots. Brady, being a bit younger, and slightly more elusive in the pocket, was the better choice for the Pats to keep. Neither team afforded him the protection he really needed to be effective. Think about it, Bledsoe was good while Parcells was there in New England, but otherwise, he just put up numbers because we didn't have a running game in the post CMart era.
physcho20x9
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby RunnaThaMills » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:03 am

Tynes - you suck....

I needed that game to go into overtime, since i was running Green.
RunnaThaMills
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:18 am

Oh man I'm so happy. What a great game.

Where I was at they had the 49ers game and the Chargers game on a 2nd channel. As soon as the Bolts game was over it switched over to the Cowboys snapping a play at the 5 and the incomplete throw to Keyshawn. I knew the Cowboys had to be close because the ticker showed them in possesion but when the game turned on my adrenaline started pumping.

What a call to Campbell in the back of the endzone. Gotta finish tough for a chance of a playoff spot.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby PlayingWithFire » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:52 pm

I don't like Al Saunders trying to be cute all the time. The way LJ is rushing, why the hell are they trying to throw the ball on 1st down and goal at the 9? That fumble and our defence is what lost us the game.(yep, the Chiefs defense has the unique ability to make every NFL QB look like Dan Marino ;-7 )

and do I miss Kendall Gammon and do I hate Lawrence Tynes :-t

Just gonna win out the rest of the games to make it to the playoffs, anything less and it's gonna be Pittsburg(no way SD beat us in KC).
[b]Akers is the man!!!!!![/b]
PlayingWithFire
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby IRON CHEF » Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:39 pm

It may have been a good game, but it was a frustrating way to lose when I had money on KC. Come on Lawrence Tynes. :-[ With the tough schedule ahead of them and crowded playoff race I do not foresee the Chiefs playing in the postseason. The NFC East should be interesting to watch in the final weeks as New York, Dallas, and Washington all try to square away a playoff spot.

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting