GC Week 14: NO @ ATL - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

GC Week 14: NO @ ATL

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby WickedSmaat » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:51 am

Anyone mind throwing the score my way? I'm not watching it and too lazy to actually click into a new window and pop it up.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby moonhead » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:55 am

WickedSmaat wrote:Anyone mind throwing the score my way? I'm not watching it and too lazy to actually click into a new window and pop it up.

i would but i'm watching the waterboy. and i'm too lazy to do anything else.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby WickedSmaat » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:57 am

Guess it just went final. Was just wondering. Man I suck at ladders...
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby moonhead » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:58 am

last i saw it was 30-17
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby whoseyourdaddy12 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:58 am

moonhead wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:Anyone mind throwing the score my way? I'm not watching it and too lazy to actually click into a new window and pop it up.

i would but i'm watching the waterboy. and i'm too lazy to do anything else.

eh? uh 2- 2?
whoseyourdaddy12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby zftcg » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:18 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

OK, here's the situation. First round of the playoffs, I'm the No. 1 seed against the No. 8. But my team is starting to fall apart, and I enter tonight's game down six. I have Crumpler, he has Duckett. 10 pts per rushing/rec yard, 6 pts per TD.

Early in the 1st, Duckett vultures a TD, so I'm down 12. Later he ekes out a few more yards rushing, so now it's 13. Crumpler? Shut out the entire first half. I'm starting to give up hope. Even when he finally hauls in a 31-yarder to cut the lead to 9, it seems like too little, too late. And as the Falcons expand their lead and Vick gets hurt, it seems like there won't be any more opportunities for Alge.

But wait. What's this? Schaub uncorks a 48 yarder to Crumpler, who just can't shake free of that one last defender to take it to the house. Still, that's 94 receiving yards for the game, and suddenly I'm only down four. This could still happen. Atlanta drives down to third and goal. Schaub goes back, finds Crumpler wide open in the end zone ... and now the air is shattered by the force of Alge's whiff.

And that's it. My season is over. I know this is football and all, and I know I don't know any of you, but right about now? I could use a hug.
zftcg
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby moonhead » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:20 am

zftcg wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

OK, here's the situation. First round of the playoffs, I'm the No. 1 seed against the No. 8. But my team is starting to fall apart, and I enter tonight's game down six. I have Crumpler, he has Duckett. 10 pts per rushing/rec yard, 6 pts per TD.

Early in the 1st, Duckett vultures a TD, so I'm down 12. Later he ekes out a few more yards rushing, so now it's 13. Crumpler? Shut out the entire first half. I'm starting to give up hope. Even when he finally hauls in a 31-yarder to cut the lead to 9, it seems like too little, too late. And as the Falcons expand their lead and Vick gets hurt, it seems like there won't be any more opportunities for Alge.

But wait. What's this? Schaub uncorks a 48 yarder to Crumpler, who just can't shake free of that one last defender to take it to the house. Still, that's 94 receiving yards for the game, and suddenly I'm only down four. This could still happen. Atlanta drives down to third and goal. Schaub goes back, finds Crumpler wide open in the end zone ... and now the air is shattered by the force of Alge's whiff.

And that's it. My season is over. I know this is football and all, and I know I don't know any of you, but right about now? I could use a hug.

i'll pass. your breath stinks.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby NorCalChief » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:32 am

No hug from me

Crump's 9 points put me into 3rd place and a weaker opponent in the playoffs.

Better luck next year.
NorCalChief
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Wizzle » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:33 am

"Merry Christmas"
Wizzle
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye

Postby NorCalChief » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:38 am

Wizzle wrote:"Merry Christmas"
LMFAO ;-D
NorCalChief
Water Boy
Water Boy