What is Coughlins problem? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

What is Coughlins problem?

Moderator: Football Moderators

What is Coughlins problem?

Postby Dolfin99 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:51 pm

I am not a NYG fan, but come on, give it to the guy who got you to the 1 yard line. What a flipping idiot.
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Gnu314 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:07 pm

They give it to the guy that has the highest probability to score from the 1. But I think Jacobs fumbles too much right now. (yes I know Eli put that one in)
Gnu314
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Dolfin99 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:09 pm

Gnu314 wrote:They give it to the guy that has the highest probability to score from the 1. But I think Jacobs fumbles too much right now. (yes I know Eli put that one in)

:-? :-?

I am pretty sure I understand that :-b but at least give Barber an opportunity. Something they have not done all year.
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Gnu314 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:20 pm

I understand your frustration, Barber could have been an absolute stud this year.
Gnu314
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 Survivor

Re: What is Coughlins problem?

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:28 pm

danielrp wrote:I am not a NYG fan, but come on, give it to the guy who got you to the 1 yard line. What a flipping idiot.

Coughlin is an egotistical idiot. Jacobs cost them 1 game this year because he fumbled on the 1, I think it was against Dallas the 1st time they met. Coughlin has almost as big an ego as Mike Ditka. Ditka let the Fridge score a TD in SB 20, instead of giving Walter Payton the chance to score. They were killing the Patriots. There was no reason to bring the Fridge in except for Ditka's ego.

It's not like Barber is soft and can't get it into the endzone. Besides, every time he brings in Jacobs he tips off the defense that a running play is coming next. What an idiot.
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting