Started M Anderson, benched Gado - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Started M Anderson, benched Gado

Moderator: Football Moderators

Started M Anderson, benched Gado

Postby Members Only Jackets » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:47 pm

Nooooooooooooooooo..why God(o)....whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

at least I own him in 2 keepers because he looks for real.....Ahhhhhhhhhhhh but I could have used him over stupid Mike Anderson. :-t
Members Only Jackets
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:57 pm

Sorry to hear that.

I don't know when you have to make your 'keeper' decisions but I'd be hesitant to keep Gado. He's looked good but who knows how much he'll play when GB's other 4 RB's get healthy.
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mattb47 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:57 pm

No one knew that Shanahan would turn into an idiot overnight and not use Anderson enough. It was really stupid to try to rest while almost losing a game to Baltimore. I think he'll rethink this approach the next couple weeks or they may not get the wins they need.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Members Only Jackets » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:14 pm

it's all good though

SD lost

KC lost

Steelers won....so it's a great day!

Also, i'm up 88 to 66 and he has Atlanta's defense left...and it's rare for a team to get 20 points- --w/ our scoring system-- unless they go crazy. Minnesota got me 14 points and they went off.
Members Only Jackets
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby thriftyrocker » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:42 am

I read the Player Update thread saying Anderson might not get as many carries at about 12:50, but decided to side with those who thought it was bunk. Turns out... not bunk. Not starting Anderson again this year. Luckily these are all 2-week rounds for me.
thriftyrocker

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)

Postby ultra-buc's » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:35 pm

mattb47 wrote:No one knew that Shanahan would turn into an idiot overnight and not use Anderson enough. It was really stupid to try to rest while almost losing a game to Baltimore. I think he'll rethink this approach the next couple weeks or they may not get the wins they need.

I think that that decision is what's costing Shanahan... may explain the close call game, and a loss the week before... I'm pissed that Anderson, who has performed well this season, didn't get much action. Especially when I benched Caddy in favor for Mike A. and Caddy went for 100+ and 2 TD's. What a mistake!!!
ultra-buc's
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting