WOW!!!! INCREDIBLE ENDING!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

WOW!!!! INCREDIBLE ENDING!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

WOW!!!! INCREDIBLE ENDING!!!

Postby blplyr37 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:20 am

It is the 1st round of the playoffs and to place in the money you had to get past this round. I was down 131 - 92 with Gado and Roy Williams left to play on my fantasy team and my opponents team done. In the 1st half of the Green Bay Vs Detroit game I brought it to 131-117. I kept on getting points little by little through the 2nd half and was down 129-131 with 3 minutes left. Roy Williams gets a perfect pass that would've given me the lead and drops the ball. Roy Williams gets another very catchable ball and drops it. Down 129-131 going into overtime. Gado, 155 yds, need 15 more yds to tie game and win with my defense winning the tiebreaker. Gado gets 3 yards...Gado gets 4 yards...Gado gets 6 yards. I need 2 more yards to tie and win the game. All I'm thinking is, "If my season is over by 2 yds I'm going to be pissed." GB is in field goal range and one more play before they go for the FG...Gado runs and gets 2 yards and I tie the game 131-131. WIN!!! IN THE $$$!!! Most suspensful fantasy football game I have ever played.
blplyr37
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:27 am

Congrats! ;-D
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby Thomas » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:53 am

I won my game cause Brunell, Gado, Shockey, and Feely all had a tackle haha.
Thomas
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby GreenLantern » Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:08 am

Ha that's my story! I'm down 31 pts with Gado and Roy Williams and my opponet had Pollard.

I tied it up with the 40yd williams catch. then Pollard caught the ball and put him up by 1 with like 4 mins left I think? But then Gado carried me threw and I won by 2pts.

so you can move on with a tie? oh well maybe you'll actually win cuz I know espn didn't give me the Gado bouns pts for the over 40+ and 50+ td run so recheck the score tomarrow.....there can always be adjustments
GreenLantern
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Members Only Jackets » Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:39 am

that's what its all about! Congrats!
Members Only Jackets
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting