My rant about Indy and every commentator out there... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

My rant about Indy and every commentator out there...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby moonhead » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:24 pm

Warhawk wrote:
moonhead wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:All the "experts" were saying that Pittsburgh would be Indy's great test after they beat Cincy. Then they said JAX would be Indy's next great test (JAX did give them a run there at the end). They're just setting up Indy to lose and if they do lose, the "experts" can say I told you so.

That being said, in my "expert" opinion, I think SD and Seattle have a chance at beating them. Cincy already proved if you're high-powered enough, you can hang with Indy and both SD and Seattle are high-powered....and at least Seattle has a better D then Cincy.

st. louis was hanging tough with the colts too before bulger went down.

*points out that Bulger went down trying to make a tackle on a interception HE threw*

Also, the 17-0 was a deceiving score. Only the first drive was a real quality drive by the Rams. Then the Colts muffed the kickoff return, but they stopped the Rams at the 1 yard line and forced a FG, which was a nice defensive stand. Then the next Rams score was because of completely blown coverage. It was really a nutty series of events. The Rams managed 3 scores vs. only 1 Colts possesion.

oh did bulger throw that int? i thought it was an end around pass to bulger. ;-7 :-b

regardless of how the rams scored, it happened. the rams were in that game.

i'm not trying to discredit the colts, i was just simply stating that the rams were playing with them...since people were talking about games where people played with the colts.

and i understand, you're simply stating that it was a fluke, freak deal that the rams scored that much.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Warhawk » Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:23 am

moonhead wrote:
Warhawk wrote:
moonhead wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:All the "experts" were saying that Pittsburgh would be Indy's great test after they beat Cincy. Then they said JAX would be Indy's next great test (JAX did give them a run there at the end). They're just setting up Indy to lose and if they do lose, the "experts" can say I told you so.

That being said, in my "expert" opinion, I think SD and Seattle have a chance at beating them. Cincy already proved if you're high-powered enough, you can hang with Indy and both SD and Seattle are high-powered....and at least Seattle has a better D then Cincy.

st. louis was hanging tough with the colts too before bulger went down.

*points out that Bulger went down trying to make a tackle on a interception HE threw*

Also, the 17-0 was a deceiving score. Only the first drive was a real quality drive by the Rams. Then the Colts muffed the kickoff return, but they stopped the Rams at the 1 yard line and forced a FG, which was a nice defensive stand. Then the next Rams score was because of completely blown coverage. It was really a nutty series of events. The Rams managed 3 scores vs. only 1 Colts possesion.

oh did bulger throw that int? i thought it was an end around pass to bulger. ;-7 :-b

regardless of how the rams scored, it happened. the rams were in that game.

i'm not trying to discredit the colts, i was just simply stating that the rams were playing with them...since people were talking about games where people played with the colts.

and i understand, you're simply stating that it was a fluke, freak deal that the rams scored that much.

Not really that they scored that much in general, just that they scored that much in that amount of time without the Colts really having a shot.
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting