Rank the new additions in order of their impact on team - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Kansas City Chiefs

Rank the new additions in order of their impact on team

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rank the new additions in order of their impact on team

Postby PlayingWithFire » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:45 pm

I really think Surtain is somewhat dissapointing this season and not performing all that well(not as well as he should anyway) and Kendrell Bell is not a huge factor either.

So here it goes

Sammy Knight
Patrick Surtain(not as well as he should with the money we are paying him, but his presence saved us from seeing Dexter McLeon :-° )
Dustin Colquitt(not very good distance wise but all his punts are high and opposing return man fumble it pretty often. And he saved us from watching Jason Baker)
Derrick Johnson(still improving)
Kendrell Bell
[b]Akers is the man!!!!!![/b]
PlayingWithFire
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ljthockey » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:11 pm

1. Sammy Knight: I agree with you here Sammy Knight has played very well and a definite upgrade over Jerome Woods. He has saved a couple of big plays and made some much needed turnovers.

2. Derrick Johnson: Other than this last game when he made argueablly the penalty that cost us the game he has played very well as a rookie. He has came in and started every game for us his tackle total has been slouching after Cunningham has started making him blitz alot more.

3. Patrick Surtain: He hasnt done what we hoped he would when we traded for him. Our pass defense is still easily beatable. I dont know if this is a fair judgement this year with him being injured and this is a new defensive scheme. I will wait another year before I call him a disapointment.

4. Dustin Colquitt: Yeah like you mentioned it seems that returners have trouble catching his punts but I dont know I guess im still sour from draft day when we drafted this guy in the third round.

5. Kendrell Bell: The guy has 30 tackles on the year, terrible. Kawika Mitchell definetly stepped up like we were hoping Bell would.

6. Carlos Hall: Wasnt expected to do much and he hasnt
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby PlayingWithFire » Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:32 pm

3. Patrick Surtain: He hasnt done what we hoped he would when we traded for him. Our pass defense is still easily beatable. I dont know if this is a fair judgement this year with him being injured and this is a new defensive scheme. I will wait another year before I call him a disapointment.

:-°
PlayingWithFire
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby mweir145 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:58 am

Can anybody tell me what exactly Kendrell Bell is doing on the field? Because it sure isn't much of anything...
mweir145
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby PlayingWithFire » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:01 pm

mweir145 wrote:Can anybody tell me what exactly Kendrell Bell is doing on the field? Because it sure isn't much of anything...

really don't know

;-D to Kawika Mitchell.

we need a new coach
PlayingWithFire
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Kansas City Chiefs