Braylon Edwards - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Braylon Edwards

Moderator: Football Moderators

Braylon Edwards

Postby Oak Bull » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:04 pm

Anyone have a feel for how good edwards will be next year? I know they like frye, but will edwards be his go to, or will he just occasionally blow up.

Thanks.
Oak Bull
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:22 pm

Honestly, its probably too early to tell at this point for what next season holds. But if Cleveland stays the course with Frye this will only bode well for Braylon. He and Frye are good buddies off the field and Charlie looked for Braylon all the time in the games they played together(including preseason). So, it looks like the same will occur next year. Now, I don't know how Kellen Winslow will figure into the picture but it looks like the Browns could have a decent to above average offense when next season rolls around. So, in turn, if I had to give a "fair and educated" guess for Edwards next season, I'd say about 800 yards and 5-7 TDs. Which should be very servicable for a 3rd fantasy WR.
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Wizzle » Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:12 pm

J2thez929 wrote:Honestly, its probably too early to tell at this point for what next season holds. But if Cleveland stays the course with Frye this will only bode well for Braylon. He and Frye are good buddies off the field and Charlie looked for Braylon all the time in the games they played together(including preseason). So, it looks like the same will occur next year. Now, I don't know how Kellen Winslow will figure into the picture but it looks like the Browns could have a decent to above average offense when next season rolls around. So, in turn, if I had to give a "fair and educated" guess for Edwards next season, I'd say about 800 yards and 5-7 TDs. Which should be very servicable for a 3rd fantasy WR.

I predict Kellen Winslow will be on IR by game 3 of preseason.
Wizzle
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:45 pm

Dont forget Edwards hurt is ACL... he might not even be back when next season rolls around.
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk