Bush to Turn Pro - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Bush to Turn Pro

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby danleroi22 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:26 am

I'm not so sure Bush will go into the NFL... although this report states he will.... it also says he himself hasn't made up hios mind... so I don't know where they're getting their info.

I'm a little skeptical, he might stay with USC.
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VaderFin » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:18 am

danleroi22 wrote:I'm not so sure Bush will go into the NFL... although this report states he will.... it also says he himself hasn't made up hios mind... so I don't know where they're getting their info.

I'm a little skeptical, he might stay with USC.

Bush to the NFL = A 99.99999999% chance.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby VaderFin » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:17 am

And now he is interviewing agents. Oh yeah, he is going back to USC. :-o

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2267137
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kingctb27 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:37 pm

VaderFin wrote:And now he is interviewing agents. Oh yeah, he is going back to USC. :-o

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2267137

Ha, whatever you do Reggie don't get Rosenhouse. :-°
Kingctb27
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Atog » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:48 pm

Is it pretty much confirmed that Vince won't be going pro?
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Re: Bush to Turn Pro

Postby sharptongued1 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:58 pm

Atog wrote:I doubted. USC's star players could have a new tradition of holding up until their senior year. ;-D

Yep, just like Mike Williams and Manuel Wright did, correct?
Atog wrote:Is it pretty much confirmed that Vince won't be going pro?

I've done a complete 180 on this. For the longest time I was sure he'd stay. Now I'm convinced that he's a strong possibility to declare, especially if he has a good showing at the Rose Bowl.
"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."

Earl Nightingale
sharptongued1
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby VaderFin » Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:58 pm

sharptongued1 wrote:
Atog wrote:I doubted. USC's star players could have a new tradition of holding up until their senior year. ;-D

I've done a complete 180 on this. For the longest time I was sure he'd stay. Now I'm convinced that he's a strong possibility to declare, especially if he has a good showing at the Rose Bowl.

What happened to your Texas kids NEVER leave early argument?
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby sharptongued1 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:05 pm

VaderFin wrote:
sharptongued1 wrote:

Like I said, I've done a complete 180 on this. I was basing my earlier opinion on the fact that:
a) kids from Texas under Mack Brown really don't leave early
b) he gave an interview late in the season (don't remember which game) where he said he was coming back next season

After the Big XII title game, he gave a couple of interviews and both of them asked him about coming out early. In both his responses he was shaky at best. Couple that with the fact that the new collective bargaining agreement will more than likely have a rookie slotting system much like the NBA that would go into effect in 2007, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if a lot of people jumped ship this year, including Vince Young.
"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."

Earl Nightingale
sharptongued1
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby VaderFin » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:36 pm

sharptongued1 wrote:
VaderFin wrote:
sharptongued1 wrote:

Like I said, I've done a complete 180 on this. I was basing my earlier opinion on the fact that:
b) he gave an interview late in the season (don't remember which game) where he said he was coming back next season

After the Big XII title game, he gave a couple of interviews and both of them asked him about coming out early. In both his responses he was shaky at best. Couple that with the fact that the new collective bargaining agreement will more than likely have a rookie slotting system much like the NBA that would go into effect in 2007, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if a lot of people jumped ship this year, including Vince Young.

I see you have been reading my posts and being influenced by them. I like that! Let me try another....Nebraska blows! B-) :-b
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby sharptongued1 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:46 am

VaderFin wrote:
sharptongued1 wrote:
VaderFin wrote:
sharptongued1 wrote:

I see you have been reading my posts and being influenced by them. I like that! Let me try another....Nebraska blows! B-) :-b

And as always, Miami snorts!

Earl Nightingale
sharptongued1
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

PreviousNext

Return to College Football