The Funny Picture Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

The Funny Picture Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: The Funny Picture Thread

Postby treat24 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:37 pm

bagobonez wrote:Ok so if Scott Stapp isn't a perfect human being he's instantly a hypocrite?

I never once said that, nor did I allude to it? I don't understand Why you would say this.

bagobonez wrote:If that video is true of him getting a BJ or whatever, then it's wrong, yes, but I have an audio interview of him apologizing for his behavior and admitting that it was wrong. People make mistakes.

I have a link to an edited version of the tape with no swearing and you can't see any acts... There are a couple not so great words on the page. like in the comments, etc... maybe a little boob shot... if you want the link I am more than happy to send it to you... Or you could try using google for a few seconds and you would know the tape is real...

bagobonez wrote:Was he a bad example at some points, yes he was, but Creed was not a Christian band. They publicly stated they are not a Christian band, in fact Scott Phillips (drummer) said he felt like they'd have to start wearing Satanic shirts during their concerts to get people to stop thinking they are a Christian band.

I actually didn't know that, I don't follow Creed, I've seen the news stories about stapp through the years to know what kind of person he is... I could care less if he is a christian or in a christian band or not... I should have just typed "this is a persaon" instead of "this is a christian rock singer" it was just a way of defining him... like "this is an actor" or "this is a folk singer" ... I used it all 3 times for conformity. Even you mention how much he talks about Christianity and how it molds him. So at bare minimum, if not a christian band... they walked a fine line...

bagobonez wrote:Does that make it ok for Stapp to act out of line? of course not. But just because Stapp has a few lyrics that hint at Christianity or whatever, everyone expects him to be Jesus Christ.

Nope, but he is in the public eye... would it hurt him to resemble anything like that of a decent human being?

bagobonez wrote:As far as the other stuff goes, the Bible says "For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." Christians are no better than anyone else, we're all sinners. In fact the biggest thing hurting Christianity right now is Christians themselves. The only difference is that Christians have made a choice to believe and serve God, and to live their lives for Him. Unfortunately for the majority of so-called Christians, it's all just lip service and they still pretty much live the way they want.

This stuff isn't my argument... that's for ORS/JB I think
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby scottaa1 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:39 pm

Here's more clutter:

Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:40 pm

For the record, I despise Scott Stapp. :-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby treat24 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:43 pm

thanks scott for the clutter pic... this thread really derailed...

Omaha Red Sox wrote:For the record, I despise Scott Stapp. :-D

i like this baby :)
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:51 pm

deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:52 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:Image

is the answer: peep show?

:-b
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mad hatter » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:52 pm

We must not confuse dissent from disloyalty. We will not walk in fear, one of another, we will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason.

my words but a whisper -- your deafness a shout
i may make you feel -- but i can't make you think
mad hatter
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Location: Constantly overstimulated, yet simulatneously underwhelmed.

Postby josebach » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:54 pm

Back on track. Sorry for the derailment. Just felt compelled to point out us heathens can be good people too.

Here's something I'm sure Christians and Non-Christians alike will find funny.

josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:55 pm

josebach wrote:Back on track. Sorry for the derailment. Just felt compelled to point out us heathens can be good people too.

Here's something I'm sure Christians and Non-Christians alike will find funny.

:-b Thats what I make every Easter :-b
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby scottaa1 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:13 pm

I haven't seen that baby one in years... man that cracks me up. :-b
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk