The Funny Picture Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

The Funny Picture Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: The Funny Picture Thread

Postby The Lung » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:57 pm

The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby treat24 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:20 pm

hilarious! :-b
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:26 am

The Lung wrote:Image

This reminds me of a great Dane Cook joke. :-D
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:05 am

Dane Cook is awful. He just steals material and yells it with outlandish hand signals. Comedy for those affected with ADD.
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:37 am

Canucks_Fantasy wrote:Dane Cook is awful. He just steals material and yells it with outlandish hand signals. Comedy for those affected with ADD.

Or apparently DDD too. :-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Lung » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:21 pm

The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:43 pm

Canucks_Fantasy wrote:Dane Cook is awful. He just steals material and yells it with outlandish hand signals. Comedy for those affected with ADD.

Agreed. Him and Mencia both. Can't stand either of them.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby FantasyMan13 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:56 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:

Agreed. Him and Mencia both. Can't stand either of them.

mencia sucks, but dane has some good stuff, IMO.
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:16 am

Here is the text conversion of a Dane Cook joke:

So I was walking down the street right...(pacing back and forth) I'm just looking around and then BAM (jumps, puts arms out) I walk into this guy and I'm like "Who man, watch out!" and he's like "Take it easy" so I'm thinking "Take it easy, how can I take it easy?!?!?" (Hand motions EVERYWHERE!) "You walked INTO ME man! What's your problem?" (points out, ridiculous voice, puts hand on chin) so the other guy is like "You almost made me drop my hat."

Hats, I mean what's up with hats?!?!? You've all owned a hat before right? When I was a kid I had this big red hat (starts waving his hands around his head) and I'd wear it everywhere. So what went down was, I went to school and my teacher said "Take off the hat"(ridiculous voice) and I was like "No way, I can't get naked infront of the class" and the teacher was like "Take it off Dane..." and I was like "My head (points to head) needs a cover, or else all of this (still circling head) is in danger" But you're all saying Dane, where can I get a hat like that? You can't, because you arnt awesome like me. Only coolcats like me can wear one. (points to himself)

Coolcats, I mean what's up with those guys? You've all seen coolcats before right? So I was walking down this street right....
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby treat24 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:53 am

^^^ wow, I'll admit I was a dane fan from the beginning. I was one of the first 1000 to buy Harmful if swallowed and same for retaliation... I've been to see him a couple times (Denver and Minneapolis)... own all his cds, etc... About a year or so ago... maybe less, I stopped liking him. When I went to the MN show, I didn't even laugh once... so I stopped caring about him. That being said... you must be a HARDCORE dane fan or something... cuz I've never heard nor seen that joke you just posted... you musta searched hard for that one to make your point if you aren't...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk