The Funny Picture Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

The Funny Picture Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: The Funny Picture Thread

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:12 am

Metroid wrote:
knapplc wrote:You could always post something to show us what funny really is. That would be cool. ;-D

:-B

Oh you di int!

Now I know why there is Roid at the end of your name. You are a pain in Lungs Ar$e
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby treat24 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:22 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
Metroid wrote:
knapplc wrote:You could always post something to show us what funny really is. That would be cool. ;-D

:-B

Oh you di int!

Now I know why there is Roid at the end of your name. You are a pain in Lungs Ar$e

that's not really lung :) lung was just being funny in that other thread :-b
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:31 am

treat24 wrote:that's not really lung :) lung was just being funny in that other thread :-b

I half believed it was him. But the other half said why would someone put themselves through so much scrutiny by posting the most hideous pic of themselves. :-)

There is only 1 word that I can think of that fits that pic perfect. DUDE!
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby The Lung » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:03 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
treat24 wrote:that's not really lung :) lung was just being funny in that other thread :-b

I half believed it was him. But the other half said why would someone put themselves through so much scrutiny by posting the most hideous pic of themselves. :-)

Yea, that's not really me. I was just messing with you all. :-b
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)

Postby kyguy78 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:54 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
The Lung wrote:Image

This reminds me of a great Dane Cook joke. :-D

Dane Cook has a great joke?????

It actually reminded me of Family Guy and how they always have Mr. Kool-Aid busting through walls at inappropriate times.

"Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions!"
kyguy78
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:31 pm

Or the regular kool-aid ads.

But yeah, most people associate it with Family Guy now.

I already ranted about Dane Cook a few pages back.
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby FantasyMan13 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:38 pm

Canucks_Fantasy wrote:Here is the text conversion of a Dane Cook joke:

So I was walking down the street right...(pacing back and forth) I'm just looking around and then BAM (jumps, puts arms out) I walk into this guy and I'm like "Who man, watch out!" and he's like "Take it easy" so I'm thinking "Take it easy, how can I take it easy?!?!?" (Hand motions EVERYWHERE!) "You walked INTO ME man! What's your problem?" (points out, ridiculous voice, puts hand on chin) so the other guy is like "You almost made me drop my hat."

Hats, I mean what's up with hats?!?!? You've all owned a hat before right? When I was a kid I had this big red hat (starts waving his hands around his head) and I'd wear it everywhere. So what went down was, I went to school and my teacher said "Take off the hat"(ridiculous voice) and I was like "No way, I can't get naked infront of the class" and the teacher was like "Take it off Dane..." and I was like "My head (points to head) needs a cover, or else all of this (still circling head) is in danger" But you're all saying Dane, where can I get a hat like that? You can't, because you arnt awesome like me. Only coolcats like me can wear one. (points to himself)

Coolcats, I mean what's up with those guys? You've all seen coolcats before right? So I was walking down this street right....

Pure genius. :-b :-b ;-D
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:55 pm

So I was walking down the street right...(pacing back and forth) I'm just looking around and then BAM (jumps, puts arms out) I walk into this guy and I'm like "Who man, watch out!" and he's like "Take it easy" so I'm thinking "Take it easy, how can I take it easy?!?!?" (Hand motions EVERYWHERE!) "You walked INTO ME man! What's your problem?" (points out, ridiculous voice, puts hand on chin) so the other guy is like "You almost made me drop my hat."

Hats, I mean what's up with hats?!?!? You've all owned a hat before right? When I was a kid I had this big red hat (starts waving his hands around his head) and I'd wear it everywhere. So what went down was, I went to school and my teacher said "Take off the hat"(ridiculous voice) and I was like "No way, I can't get naked infront of the class" and the teacher was like "Take it off Dane..." and I was like "My head (points to head) needs a cover, or else all of this (still circling head) is in danger" But you're all saying Dane, where can I get a hat like that? You can't, because you arnt awesome like me. Only coolcats like me can wear one. (points to himself)

Coolcats, I mean what's up with those guys? You've all seen coolcats before right? So I was walking down this street right....

What part of that was supposed to be funny?

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:02 pm

I made it up, mostly due to the fact I was annoyed that the Canucks lost to Colorado. Which led to them missing the playoffs.

It wasn't supposed to be funny. That was the whole point. Also like treat pointed out earlier, it sounds alot like Jerry Seinfeild mostly because I havn't heard enough Dane Cook jokes. Although even one would be enough for most.
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby FantasyMan13 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:39 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:

What part of that was supposed to be funny?

Have you seen any Dane Cook stand ups? That is dead on. Lighten up man. :-?
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk