The Funny Picture Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

The Funny Picture Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: The Funny Picture Thread

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Mon May 19, 2008 10:42 pm

The worst part is I could probably put down 2 easy.

Yahoo just said that is the most unhealthy drink
http://health.yahoo.com/experts/eatthis ... s-exposed/

Poor dyslexic people probably see it as Healthy Large Shake to.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby knapplc » Mon May 19, 2008 11:03 pm

eagles21 wrote:This isn't funny, but I wanted to post it somewhere and didn't want to make it's own thread. Baskin Robbin's Heath Bar Shake, AKA heart-attack through a straw. How could anyone drink this?
Canucks_Fantasy wrote:Jesus christ. I'm suprised it's even legal to serve that.

Looks pretty damn good though, wouldn't mind trying a little bit. Anything that's that bad for you must taste good.

Any other questions, eagles? :-b
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon May 19, 2008 11:19 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:Image

MEH, its only a flesh wound.

I simply cannot believe that's a real photo. No way.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Canucks_Fantasy » Tue May 20, 2008 12:01 am

knapplc wrote:
eagles21 wrote:This isn't funny, but I wanted to post it somewhere and didn't want to make it's own thread. Baskin Robbin's Heath Bar Shake, AKA heart-attack through a straw. How could anyone drink this?

Looks pretty damn good though, wouldn't mind trying a little bit. Anything that's that bad for you must taste good.

I bolded a little :-b

Aren't you curious at all? Just like those 8000 calorie burgers, I wouldn't mind trying a little bit.

I AM NOT OBESE OR OVERWEIGHT. I MUST STATE THIS CLEARLY.
Canucks_Fantasy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue May 20, 2008 2:36 am

WOW, what's worse, is I can see eating something like that without knowing or a second thought to the fact that it had that much sugar or that many calories. :-o
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Tue May 20, 2008 7:13 am

Canucks_Fantasy wrote:
knapplc wrote:

I bolded a little :-b

Aren't you curious at all? Just like those 8000 calorie burgers, I wouldn't mind trying a little bit.

I AM NOT OBESE OR OVERWEIGHT. I MUST STATE THIS CLEARLY.

Yeah I'm curious. I'd try one, or part of one. I just thought it was funny that eagles asked how anyone could drink it, and you gave the answer right away. I think your answer is the obvious answer, and is the reason they'll sell so many of them. People are drawn to "heart attack on a plate," or "heart attack in a cup" for some reason. We're curious, and that's what makes us human.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby eagles21 » Tue May 20, 2008 7:29 am

knapplc wrote:Yeah I'm curious. I'd try one, or part of one. I just thought it was funny that eagles asked how anyone could drink it, and you gave the answer right away. I think your answer is the obvious answer, and is the reason they'll sell so many of them. People are drawn to "heart attack on a plate," or "heart attack in a cup" for some reason. We're curious, and that's what makes us human.

:-b

I probably would give it a taste, but now that I know what's in it, there's no way I would drink a whole cup of that. I mean, 108 grams of fat? That just grosses me out thinking about it. But, like Canucks said, it probably is good.
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue May 20, 2008 9:32 am

i've eaten a whole pint of Ben and Jerrys on a few occasions...probably totals up to the same amount of fat at least
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue May 20, 2008 12:45 pm

Ben and Jerry's

Calories 1040
Total Fat 64g
Sugars 86g

So by those numbers a pint of Ben and Jerry's (I chose their Cherry Garcia) ice cream still doesn't come all that close. :-*
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Tue May 20, 2008 1:01 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:Ben and Jerry's

Calories 1040
Total Fat 64g
Sugars 86g

So by those numbers a pint of Ben and Jerry's (I chose their Cherry Garcia) ice cream still doesn't come all that close. :-*

So... Ben & Jerry's is healthy! Who knew? :-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk