The Funny Picture Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

The Funny Picture Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Metroid » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:46 pm

knapplc wrote:Metroid, the best thing you could do to save your "rep" is to post pictures of all the GIRLS at that party. All I'm seeing are guys, dressed in outfits I would more normally associate with the Village People. :-]


Are you talking bout joses party I think you may be confusing the two of us. ;-D

Oh and I just went to get the pics from my halloween party but they werent ready. I really have to get a digital camera. :-?
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:51 pm

i know i posted this in the funny cat's thread, but i figured someone might actually see it here...

Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

Postby josebach » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:23 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is too funny!!!! You guys did a really good job on your costumes. :-b ;-D :-b ;-D

gablefan wrote:Which one are you Jose?


Hes Mr. Slave. :-b


that was awesome...and ballsy


Yeah, the jeans I was wearing were really old and too small so they made me look fatter than I actually am. It made the costume funnier, though. (and more disturbing)
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 4611
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Postby Metroid » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:38 pm

This has got to be the funniest and most frightning pic, the way you're looking at the other dude is funny as hell and a little scary. 8-o :-b ;-D
Image
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby josebach » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:57 pm

Metroid wrote:This has got to be the funniest and most frightning pic, the way you're looking at the other dude is funny as hell and a little scary. 8-o :-b ;-D


Would it make it less frightening if I told you it was my wife that took the picture and she was laughing when she took it? :-)
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 4611
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Postby Tiki » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:27 pm

josebach wrote:
Metroid wrote:This has got to be the funniest and most frightning pic, the way you're looking at the other dude is funny as hell and a little scary. 8-o :-b ;-D


Would it make it less frightening if I told you it was my wife that took the picture and she was laughing when she took it? :-)
Sure, but I mean everyone has secrets Jose!! :-o ;-)
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Postby Metroid » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:19 am

Tiki wrote:
josebach wrote:
Metroid wrote:This has got to be the funniest and most frightning pic, the way you're looking at the other dude is funny as hell and a little scary. 8-o :-b ;-D


Would it make it less frightening if I told you it was my wife that took the picture and she was laughing when she took it? :-)
Sure, but I mean everyone has secrets Jose!! :-o ;-)


Thats funny. :-b

That forest of chest hair is hilarious and looks very itchy. :-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby lmcjaho » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:28 am

moonhead wrote:Image


OMG!!!!!

I took a picture of that EXACT SAME SIGN two years ago!!!!!!!!

I was on a 5 day, 7-state sales tour when I spotted it on my way from one customer to another and I actually pulled a U-ey and went back to get a pic of it...

Only problem is now I can't remember which state it was in - I think Missouri, but it might have been Ohio... DOH!

I'll try to find my pic when I get home - it's on a CD somewhere in my old office... That town name had me chuckling for miles...
Image
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle Eye
Posts: 3441
Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Montreal

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:06 am

Metroid wrote:This has got to be the funniest and most frightning pic, the way you're looking at the other dude is funny as hell and a little scary. 8-o :-b ;-D
Image


Looks like Jose is going to cop a feel, check to see if chuck is sporting a jock strap.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Metroid » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:59 am

lmcjaho wrote:
moonhead wrote:Image


OMG!!!!!

I took a picture of that EXACT SAME SIGN two years ago!!!!!!!!

I was on a 5 day, 7-state sales tour when I spotted it on my way from one customer to another and I actually pulled a U-ey and went back to get a pic of it...

Only problem is now I can't remember which state it was in - I think Missouri, but it might have been Ohio... DOH!

I'll try to find my pic when I get home - it's on a CD somewhere in my old office... That town name had me chuckling for miles...


Theres a lumber company in Cottage Grove Oregon called "Bald Knob" I've always meant to get a pick of their sign. :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 23:35 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact