The Funny Picture Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

The Funny Picture Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby steelerfan513 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:18 pm

Hey, my high school is named after Walt Whitman. :-#

Actually, I couldn't care less what anyone says about him.
Image
Image
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 11906
Joined: 15 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:05 pm

This picture and caption was in this week's issue of Sporting News. Thought it was pretty awesome.

Image
'Don't take it personally, kid,' L.T. said. 'I'm just the best there ever was.'
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby sox 06 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:07 pm

I think this photo is pretty funny. :-b :-P :-t
Image
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3238
Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Boomtown

Postby Metroid » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:14 pm

sox 06 wrote:I think this photo is pretty funny. :-b :-P :-t
Image


Instant classic! That one will never get old. :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:26 pm

Metroid wrote:
sox 06 wrote:I think this photo is pretty funny. :-b :-P :-t
Image


Instant classic! That one will never get old. :-b


I feel a little bad for Romo, since he played a pretty decent game and this play was kind of a fluke deal. But that's the way the ball bounces sometimes. And I'm thrilled that it ended with the Cowboys out of the playoffs. :-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby knapplc » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:29 pm

The first thing I noticed about that ball was that it was really shiny. I mean, MUCH more shiny than normal. Look at the replays. That's not how shiny balls are usually, is it? :-?
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:32 pm

knapplc wrote:The first thing I noticed about that ball was that it was really shiny. I mean, MUCH more shiny than normal. Look at the replays. That's not how shiny balls are usually, is it? :-?

*cue conspiracy music*

No, I am not bitter about this loss. I am bitter that a Seahaawks fan suckered me into wearing this bag for the whole offseason though. :-t

BUT, Romo had a good game, we didn't deserve to be in the playoffs and we played a good all-around game until the fumbles by Glenn and Romo.
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Postby Metroid » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:40 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:No, I am not bitter about this loss. I am bitter that a Seahaawks fan suckered me into wearing this bag for the whole offseason though. :-t


Oh no you did'nt! 8-o :-b

Dood that sucks, you should be able to jazz it up a little if you have to wear it all off season. :-?

I dont know if the ball was extra shiny but it sure looked slippery. :-b

What kinda makes me laugh and feel bad for Romo is that it was in the end "Gods gift to Dallas" that ended up costing them the game. He is human and proved it big time. Maybe all this "chosen one" and "savior" crap when some Dallas fans refer to Romo will stop. :-?

P.S. No offense joel and sorry. :-b ;-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby moonhead » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:19 pm

Atog wrote:There's a little bit of bad language in this but it's an all-time favorite ;-D
Image


my eyes are watering. that is so funny. :-b O:-)
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:35 pm

Metroid wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:No, I am not bitter about this loss. I am bitter that a Seahaawks fan suckered me into wearing this bag for the whole offseason though. :-t


Oh no you did'nt! 8-o :-b

Dood that sucks, you should be able to jazz it up a little if you have to wear it all off season. :-?

I dont know if the ball was extra shiny but it sure looked slippery. :-b

What kinda makes me laugh and feel bad for Romo is that it was in the end "Gods gift to Dallas" that ended up costing them the game. He is human and proved it big time. Maybe all this "chosen one" and "savior" crap when some Dallas fans refer to Romo will stop. :-?

P.S. No offense joel and sorry. :-b ;-D


No man, I couldn't agree more. I never had the whole "savior" mentality. I mean, this is the franchise that had the "future QB gods" Drew Henson, Quincy Carter, Drew Bledsoe, and (my personal favorite) RYAN LEAF!!

Yeah, I will certainly be changing it periodically throughout, but hey, I'll wear it loud and proud. ;-D
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 23:14 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact